forum

We are now here,,,

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Supertoad25
Hi everyone, We are Supertoad25, We like to refer to ourself as us not me.

We really like the Elite Beat Agents series and we heard about this game by someone and We finally decided to come here.
Starrodkirby86
What's with the 'we' thing? You're more than one person (err...toad)?

Regardless, welcome. :)

(I probably butchered your plural grammar or something, but I'm too lazy to revise the areas of this post)
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kuwarudo
Hi, welcome to the forums. I'm going to assume more than 1 person is using that account, so I'm counting on personality changes.
Subaru
welcome and enjoy osu XD :)
SkyE-
Wow, Adam... Nice way to welcome a new player(s) <.<
... Dick.

Anyway! ^-^ Welcome to Osu! I, on behalf of those who are cool, hope that you enjoy the game as much as I do!!

Play it heaps!! It's good for you!
Sleep Powder
Welcome to osu! the world of free music and beatmaps.
Hope you have fun here.
Topic Starter
Supertoad25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeathxShinigami
Limit framerate. Close all other un needed programs. :? I am now here.
SkyE-
No need to stress if you can't run Osu! on your computer. Just bust it up, and ask your parents to buy another one for you ^-^ Simple~
Topic Starter
Supertoad25

SkyE- wrote:

No need to stress if you can't run Osu! on your computer. Just bust it up, and ask your parents to buy another one for you ^-^ Simple~
Well We do have another computer, finally got internet for it, But Osu! won't run on it.

EDIT: No wait it says it isn't installed right but we install again and again and it still won't work.