forum

Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ekaru
Wait a goddamn second. Lilac said he hasn't posted because of his modem. But, I saw him lurking before that and still not posting... Hmmmmmmmmmm
bmin11
He got his modem back, but he became inactive regardless of it.
bmin11
Oh and yes, we need more people to vote. Remember, we still have a mafia double voter around here (if that vote didn't come from Mashley)
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

He got his modem back, but he became inactive regardless of it.
What I mean is that I saw him on a few days before he came in proclaiming, "Sorry, my modem broke!" and yet he still didn't post during that time frame. His modem being broken does not explain why he was lurking earlier in the game. Like, Day 2 earlier.
DeathxShinigami
Definetly not voting for bmin, Generally misunderstood but props to him if he wins on his own just like his debut game.

Jesus though bmin, that's one hell of a defense.

I'll vote before going to bed for the night.
DeathxShinigami
The hell? Am I really starting to flip flop on the 0_o lynch?

And with Lilac's so called issues, I've noticed myself too that he's still on the forums even in this subforum so problems or not there's no real excuse for him since he hasn't even called up for a replacement.
Ekaru

DeathxShinigami wrote:

And with Lilac's so called issues, I've noticed myself too that he's still on the forums even in this subforum so problems or not there's no real excuse for him since he hasn't even called up for a replacement.
Yeah, he's full of it. He was intentionally lurking prior to his modem issues - on D2 for Christ's sake - and is still doing that bullcrap. There's a difference between being gone for a couple days due to your modem going kaput and intentionally lurking for days upon days without posting. You know what? Screw a 0_o lynch; I'd rather lynch the liar (and yes, trying to pass off all of your prior lurking as being due to your modem issues is lying).

unvote
vote Lilac
bmin11
You know that I'm on the top of the lynch list with that vote, right?
DeathxShinigami
Nope,

Vote: Lilac

Reasons explained in post above.
bmin11
We have around.... 6 hours before the end of D3.

Lilac was somewhat active after being called out, but I agree he faded our afterward. The only other explanation I can think of why Lilac isn't on right now is the time difference. Pretty much the same as why Rantai isn't online right now (they are from same time zone, right?)
bmin11
Bah, don't make me vote Lilac. I still believe 0_o is mafia.
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

We have around.... 6 hours before the end of D3.

Lilac was somewhat active after being called out, but I agree he faded our afterward. The only other explanation I can think of why Lilac isn't on right now is the time difference. Pretty much the same as why Rantai isn't online right now (they are from same time zone, right?)
His current lack of activity isn't the problem.

The problem is that he lurked prior to his modem issues, and tried to pass off that as being due to his modem troubles.
Ivalset
vote: 0_o
Rantai
You guys would talk while I'm at uni.

And before you guys start basing accusations on me 'lurking' and correlating that to me being mafia;

My time table sucks crap. I have from about now and until 6 hours later to post.

Also I'm still adamant on 0_o's lynch as I'm not 100% convinced that Lilac is intentionally lurking (he could be browsing on a phone intermittently, with his parents removing the modem. Just a guess for now but seems plausible).

Plus at this stage both are lurking (your reason, not mine) except one has displayed more scumtells than the other (in my perspective).
Topic Starter
Salvage
I need to sleep guys i'll end the day a few hours later.
Jinxy

Rantai wrote:

I'm not 100% convinced that Lilac is intentionally lurking (he could be browsing on a phone intermittently, with his parents removing the modem. Just a guess for now but seems plausible).
I feel this is possible. After all, that's what I've been doing the whole day at school. However, hasn't he already gotten his modem back?

Lilac wrote:

Lurking?

I was gone without a modem for several days. I made that clear.
Lilac, hopefully you'll clarify this before Salvage ends the day.
Jinxy
Now between facey and bmin, I feel facey's ISO is more scummy after his tired tone and giving up, possibly after 2 scum were easily lynched.

vote: 0_o
0_o
Just for the record, I didn't give up because we were losing, but because with my interest already faded I just couldn't handle the effort of keeping up the charade.

Third time in a row I've rolled mafia. I've forgotten how to play like a townie :(
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

0_o (5) - Rantai, bmin11, Ekaru, Ivalset, JInxyjem
bmin11 (3) - Wojjan, LadySuburu
Lilac (1) - DeathxShinigami

Not voting (4) -0_o, Sync,foulcoon, Lilac

0_o - Mafia Lawyer - Lynched D3

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3, DEADLINE IS IN 24 HOURS
DeathxShinigami
Just posting to say a lot of errors within the actual vote totals.

Doesn't change the results though.
Topic Starter
Salvage
point one i'd like to see it (really i do cause i don't see where i missed a vote lol)
bmin11
Three votes on bmin11 while there's only two

Ekaru's vote should be on Lilac, not 0_o
Topic Starter
Salvage
Fair enough i missed Ekaru's vote on previous page

also i allways fuck up the number cause im too lazy to redo the votecount and i work from the previous one sry :(
Lilac
Let me see if I can explain myself because it might be a while before I have the Internet again...typing on a phone.

I get the modem taken off me at the end of the weekend. The only reason I appear in the DxS forums is that it is the only forum that's not blocked at school since osu! is always blocked...

Sorry about that.
Topic Starter
Salvage
I need to come back home to end the day so it'll be in 5 hours or so.
Topic Starter
Salvage
Nobody died.

IT IS NOW DAY 4, DEADLINE IS IN 72 HOURS
Wojjan
Massclaim time. Correct or add?

1.DeathxShinigami - Motivator, Mason
2.Wojjan - Oracle
3.LadySuburu - Mason
6.JInxyjem -
7.Sync -
8.Ekaru -
9.bmin11 -
11.Ivalset -
12.Rantai -
13.foulcoon -
15.Lilac -
bmin11
Claim: Cop

Results: Rantai Town (N1 scan) 0_o mafia (N2 scan) Sync mafia (N3 scan)

GG

Vote: Sync
Wojjan
ty bmin. Vote: Sync
this is basically game over anyway because if he's not scum then we just vote you off and if you're not scum we're still 6 town - 1 scum
bmin11
k let me get myself clear before someone asks why I didn't claim yesterday + why I didn't vote 0_o right off the bat.

Reason why I didn't claim:
1) I didn't really expect myself to be a NK target.
2) I wanted the Doctor to protect someone else.
3) I didn't expected to be lynched (until LS voted me with his gut feeling).

Reason why I lurked:
1) to look suspicious (mafia don't kill suspicious townies).

Reason why I didn't vote 0_o at the start of D3:
1) because I didn't want to claim Cop and without claiming it, I wouldn't have been able to bring up a solid reasoning.
2) 0_o was already on the top of the lynch at the start, so I thought I was able to bypass and make mafia think I was clueless.

I think I justified most of the suspicious stuff.
bmin11
ya gg
Jinxy
shoot: Sync

one shot vig lolololol
bmin11
lol
0_o
I cannot WAIT to find out how none of our kills worked.
Sync
farewell~
Ivalset
Crazy.
Jinxy
I will rage so hard if my shot somehow fails like in jesterfest
Topic Starter
Salvage
BANG!

Sync - Mafia Double-Voter - Vigilante Killed D4

TOWN WINS!
Jinxy
nvm
Topic Starter
Salvage
@Faceman: Mafia kill on D2 was redirected by Ekaru (Bus Driver) from Wojjan to LadySuburu and foulcoon (Doctor) protected LadySuburu so the kill failed, D3 Sync just didn't send a kill.

releasin roles in a bit
show more