forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
Wow that minute difference prevented the hammer
foulcoon

bmin11 wrote:

Wow that minute difference prevented the hammer
Lyb was voting for LunaticMara...
Rantai
Oh, right.

Unvote
tastelikecoke
I guess Rantai is waiting to get hammered right now.

Last last comment.
No way there's a random. It's goddamn Phoenix Wright.
Godfathers and millers are one. Although to an extent, that would mean either you're a miller or Wojjan is a godfather which is weird and not true and...Personally I've never seen an uninformed miller before.
I can hardly imagine Mashley would lie and tell guilty on someone mafia at the same time. It's a bus not worth it.
3rd party ability is an off shot. But iirc you're the only one who claimed to redirectory powers. Surely you didn't redirect yourself to guilty did you?

vote: Rantai
foulcoon

tastelikecoke wrote:

But iirc you're the only one who claimed to redirectory powers. Surely you didn't redirect yourself to guilty did you
the beautiful thing about it is he couldn't have
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
Rantai (7) - Mashley, fishie, akrolsmir, foulcoon, Two, bmin11, tastelikecoke

Not Voting (5) - LunaticMara, pieguy1372, Rantai, LadySuburu, Lybydose
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Hitter was visiting the local town to buy some last needed supplies.
"Lets see... Duct tape, lead pipes, some bottles of wine, a Monopoly board game..."

When he finally finished, he went back to the facility.
There he saw the mob waiting to hang Rantai.

"I'm telling you guys! I'm innocent. I guess you have to kill me to prove it!"
With that, Rantai died. There was no fancy battle scene or anything.

Rantai has been lynched. Alignment will be revealed the next day.

ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 48 HOURS TIME.
Rantai

NoHItter wrote:

"I'm telling you guys! I'm innocent. I guess you have to kill me to prove it!"
With that, Rantai died. There was no fancy battle scene or anything.
How anti-climatic. XD
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Dr. Hitter woke up the next day.
He checked his stuff and found out that they weren't were he placed them the previous day.
He ran outside and saw the body of KRZY still in the hallway. Didn't he order the body moved?

He also saw the body of Lilac still on that tree...
Didn't this happen already before?

To top it all off... Rantai was still alive. This was odd.

All actions occurring during Day 4 & Night 4 have been reverted.
If you have done any actions during the Night, they have been reverted and cancelled.

IT IS NOW DAY 4.
DEADLINE IS IN SEVEN DAYS.
WITH 12 ALIVE, IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH.

Luna is replacing Two. Waiting for Luna's confirmation.
Lybydose
So do the reverted night actions include investigations? Get anything Mash?
Lybydose
LS, I don't suppose you get get role results on lynched people do you?

It seems like reverting all the day/night actions didn't really get us anywhere unless any roles gained information during the night. ie, cop investigations, bulletproof seeing they were "hit", etc.

vote: Rantai I guess
Mara
Wait, Rantai has risen?

I only got this chat action PM, but nothing else.
FisHie_old
I will wait for others to post before doing anything.
Nothing happened last night to me.
Lybydose

LunaticMara wrote:

Wait, Rantai has risen?

I only got this chat action PM, but nothing else.
chat action PM?
Mara
I can talk to this chosen guy in a new QuickTopic. Our discussion will get broken, if me or this guy will die. This is why I am not going to reveal his name.
Mara
Now it got CANCELLED because of the damn time warp. Fuckin' nice.
Rantai
Uh what I'm alive?

Oh right, bmin.

Anyway if someone doesn't have any new information on me, feel free to lynch me again. I doubt any opinions have changed and no is going to believe me.

Of course if you want to take the chance of believing me, who would you have said are good targets to redirect to/from. As I see it, it's only useful up to the last mafia where it'll start hurting town as I can't redirect an action back to the target or to myself.
Luna
Hi guys!
Two apparently wants to lose, so he asked me to replace him.
Waiting for full info on my role atm (I know what's been posted in this thread, just waiting for confirmation) but I'll still ask right now: People who used a one-shot ability during the last night (like Mara) - did you keep your ability or is it gone in spite of the time-warp?
Did you guys get informed of night actions that targeted you?
LadySuburu

Lybydose wrote:

LS, I don't suppose you get get role results on lynched people do you?
No but since I get my investigation results the night kills happen, I did find out the role of who the SK targeted. (Even if the kill was reverted.)

Mashley is a Jester.
LadySuburu

LadySuburu wrote:

No but since I get my investigation results the night kills happen, I did find out the role of who the SK targeted. (Even if the kill was reverted.)

Mashley is a Jester.
To clarify, this time my role succeeded in full instead of just giving me the name and game. I'm not just infering based on the game and name.
LadySuburu

LunaticMara wrote:

Is the person you target with the night talk able to be scum?

As in, would the ability have succeeded if he was non-town?

Did you lose the ability to recruit for that Night Talk since the time warp, or can you do it again?
Rantai

LadySuburu wrote:

Mashley is a Jester.
/shakefist at Mashley.

I knew something was very wrong.
Mara

LadySuburu wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

Is the person you target with the night talk able to be scum?

As in, would the ability have succeeded if he was non-town?

Did you lose the ability to recruit for that Night Talk since the time warp, or can you do it again?
I am not 100% sure, but I guess since KRZY was a recruiter, targeting mafia would get me killed.

I am also not sure can I use my action again. We'll see that soon.

SPOILER
And I can do daytalk there too, btw.
LadySuburu

LunaticMara wrote:

I am not 100% sure, but I guess since KRZY was a recruiter, targeting mafia would get me killed.

I am also not sure can I use my action again. We'll see that soon.
Not the best response to make me feel clear about you, as I would assume it would've told you in the absorption PM. Slight FoS.

Who did you target, by the way? Assuming you're telling the truth, the fact that the action "Succeeded" last night even though it got cancelled would mean that whomever you targeted is confirmed town.
Mara
Only info I got was that I can talk with someone at day/night in special chat and that if me or this other player dies, discussion ends. That's all.

I tried to chat with bmin11, but like I said - it got cancelled.
LadySuburu

LunaticMara wrote:

I tried to chat with bmin11, but like I said - it got cancelled.
If Mara is telling the truth, then we know for sure bmin11 is confirmed town. (Assuming the Soul Absorber role doesn't have changed powers from the original, and so would still die if the targeted player is not town.)

bmin11 already proved the other part about his ability, so even if mara is lying bmin is most likely town.

So, any more information from people?
foulcoon
I told nohitter that I found and ate a Brain Food Lunch and asked for my PP back, he did not respond.
akrolsmir
What. Mashley's a jester and then claims cop... couldn't he have picked something more likely to get him lynched?

There was a lyncher, and there's still a survivor, and there's the SK... four third-party roles seems like a lot. I'd suspect Lybydose of being the SK, then.
bmin11

Two wrote:

Two: Vigilante
Rantai: Redirector
Lybydose: Survivor
Mashley: Cop
pieguy1372: Bomb/Bulletproof
bmin11: Time Manipulator
akrolsmir: Paranoid Gun Owner
fishie: Hider
LadySuburu: Coroner
LunaticMara: Absorber
foulcoon: Doctor
tastelikecoke: Commuter

list of lies:
fishie: Hider
pieguy1372: Bomb/Bulletproof
akrolsmir: Paranoid Gun Owner
tastelikecoke: Commuter

bmin, use your ability tonight

fishie, hide behind pieguy

lunaticmara, target akrolsmir
*sigh* Mara, you were suppose to target people who we could not confirm (like bulletproof). Anyway, I confirm Mara is a recruiter. I received a recruitment PM and a cancled PM.

I used my ability, which was a one-shot time reverse. Unfortunately, my ability can not denie any NKs :|
bmin11
Actually, nvm there were no NKs. Hmph
Mara

bmin11 wrote:

*sigh* Mara, you were suppose to target people who we could not confirm (like bulletproof)..
I just wanted some company, when I was choosing my target. ;~;
Mara
Also, I'll do that if my chat powah still exist.
Lybydose
unvote; vote: LunaticMara

for blatantly not targeting the person he was supposed to
Lybydose
unvote

actually I still have no idea wtf you're able to do Mara. You got a PM to the quicktopic, but now it's canceled and you can't talk there?

bmin did you ever get a PM regarding the quicktopic chat whatever?
Mashley
GJ guys, lynching a mafia then rolling back. Vote Rantai
LadySuburu is lying by the way.
akrolsmir
Actually I'm more inclined to believe Mashley since he found Wojjan, and his actions don't seem consistent with any kind of jester as I said earlier. Plus I doubt the mod would put in such a role in the first place.

Vote: Rantai
LadySuburu
Vote: Akrolsmir

An easy jester strategy to hide the fact that they're a jester is to do something like what mashley did. Claim cop with random results on random people over the time. Eventually once all sanities are ruled out... BAM you're mafia and then you get lynched and win.

However you seem to be looking for an easy lynch of a potential strong townie role, and you're one of the several people who claimed a form of bulletproof. Rantai has claimed limitations that make the role entirely possible.

I would have Lunatic ask the mod if his ability was refunded. If so, Rantai should redirect Lunatic to someone else, and Lunatic should target Rantai. Then we can confirm if Rantai is town or not, and potentially save a role that can be used basically as a doctor or for other uses.
Lybydose
Something doesn't add up here.

Night one, Rantai claims to have redirected adam to LadySuburu. LS then claimed to have been hit but was bulletproof and avoided death. Since adam turned up mafia, it would be semi-logical to conclude that Rantai successfully redirected their kill to LadySuburu. But if this were the case, where's the SK kill?

Rolled hits Salvage
Mafia hits LadySuburu
SK hits no one?

What about Night 2?

SK hits Swiftwolf
Mafia hits no one?

Where are these missing kills going? It couldn't be all these 5398 bulletproof roles because the only person claiming to be hit is LS, tastelikecoke's role only sometimes works, and fishie/tastelikecoke weren't exactly prime nightkill targets.

Also, one of the following exists:

Janitor SK
Janitor Mafioso

I'm leaning towards Rolled/Two/Luna being the SK and the janitor being mafia. Here's my theory:

Rolled killed Salvage N1 and quickly claimed some vigilante type role. Vigilante is the easiest role to "get away with claiming" as an SK because you can generally prove it. In this case it's extra clever because he said he can't use his kills any more. This makes the mafia believe he's now the equivalent of a vanilla townie and avoid killing him. Meanwhile, mafia kill was directed at LS and it failed, so no ??????? roles showed up.

Night 2, mafia killed Swiftwolf because lolcop. Meanwhile, Rolled killed no one to perpetuate his role losing the ability to kill and make it look like there's no SK. Or maybe he killed Swiftwolf too and only the mafia kill went through.

Day 3, Two rolls around and suddenly claims the ability to kill, despite Rolled earlier claiming he could no longer do so. Why has everyone completely ignored this part?
Lybydose
About akrolsmir:

You are quick to discount the existence of four independents and shift blame on me for some reason, yet you make no mention of the fact that five people have claimed bulletproof-like roles. It's even more convenient that "Paranoid Gun Owner" is the ultimate "don't investigate me or nightkill me" that a scum could claim.

You're also quick to discount Mashley as a possible Jester, yet ignore the fact that if Mashley were not a jester, LadySuburu would have to be lying. It's a bit odd that you make no mention of that at all.

Oh yeah and it's also suspicious that Mashley did not give any results for Night 4.1 when he showed up here. I'm willing to believe that he isn't a cop at all.
pieguyn
Well, Lybydose just said everything I wanted to say. (I was going to post it earlier but I got sidetracked and forgot)

Something doesn't add up indeed because if we had a SK, mafia, and Rolled/Two/Luna we'd have three killers, and since there was only one kill night 2 we would have two protections. We could have a successful redirect N2, but that's rather unlikely. That means that Luna and the SK have to be the same person. Plus, as Lybydose said, when Two replaced in he immediately claimed vigilante and even said he didn't read the thread, which contradicts what Rolled said. This really just seems like something way too obvious to overlook.

That said, I'm inclined to believe LadySuburu and say that Mashley is a jester, because LS's roleclaim adds up (due to limited reveal) and Mashley's results just don't. This would make Rantai a redirector, but if Mashley isn't a jester LS is of course mafia. I find it even more likely Mashley is a jester because IIRC NoHitter has put a jester before, but that might have been a different host and I'm too lazy to check >.>

I think there's 3 mafia left, or possibly 2 mafia or a SK or 3 mafia or a SK. It appears we've found the SK, and it would be a good idea to go ahead and lynch Luna to prevent these effing double NKs.

vote: Luna
akrolsmir
@LS- I don't know about that. Right now the entirety of what we have against Mashley would be your one statement. It's possible getting Wojjan was just luck, but I doubt it.

About your statements on Rantai- Even if we carry out your plan successfully, that just shows that Rantai's a redirector, not that he's town. Redirecting could easily be a scum role, and it's convenient for scum redirector (roleblocker, rolecop etc.) to claim to be their town counterparts because they can prove part of their role.

@Lybydose- Well, yes, I thought it was implied that LS was lying, to protect Rantai I would presume.

I didn't notice Mashley was missing results, it'd be helpful if he detailed who he's targeted over the last few days.

And conversely, you believe that NoHItter would include a jester in this game? I've never played with/against one before, but I gather it's a highly discouraged and unlikely role.

About Rolled/Two/Luna- I'd expect it if Two was just lying as he so often does, as both town and scum. I'll wait for Luna to respond.
show more