forum

Touhou PyP Mafia [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
0_o
Not in this time, but giving players their first preference on a first-come-first-served basis may not be a good idea. Say the third person to sign up picks the same person as the first or second: if that person gets their second choice then they would know that either the first or second player chose their #1 pick.

Even if the last person to sign up doesn't get their #1 choice, they know that whoever they picked for #1 is in the game.

Just thought I'd point it out; that's why I made all preferences equal in my game.
Chris_old
if it's closed setup I'm in
Lilac
Of course it's closed setup...

That could be the case 0_o, but in this flavour anything goes really with most characters. It wouldn't matter to much of who you know gets chosen because you don't know the role nor the alignment, you just know that they exist in the game.

However we will discuss this further and might consider to have no preference whatsoever.
Two_old
I will play
Mashley
In, but I know fuck all about touhou so give me whatever part
Quaraezha
Sign me up.
LadySuburu
/in
Rolled
fiiiiiiiine i'll do it. fucking hate touhou
Topic Starter
pieguyn

0_o wrote:

Not in this time, but giving players their first preference on a first-come-first-served basis may not be a good idea. Say the third person to sign up picks the same person as the first or second: if that person gets their second choice then they would know that either the first or second player chose their #1 pick.

Even if the last person to sign up doesn't get their #1 choice, they know that whoever they picked for #1 is in the game.

Just thought I'd point it out; that's why I made all preferences equal in my game.
well, that's a good point o.o

We might change this before the game starts. (Thanks for pointing it out :P)
Rolled
I strongly agree with faceman's point, for the record.
LadySuburu

Rolled wrote:

I strongly agree with faceman's point, for the record.
This.

So hopefully if someone sniped my character I get it anyway. <.<
Chris_old
This should be interesting. ^_^
Two_old
no one picked any of my characters

/wifom
0_o
ok you know what

/join

I am so irresponsible
Rolled
I've been reading quicktopics for the past hour and a half, while I have a paper due in 2 hours.
Kiddo-Kun
I'll be a replacement.
Chris_old
no more serial killer roles please~
LadySuburu

Chris wrote:

no more serial killer roles please~
Two_old
I do think that team vs team with no outliers is the best fun wise
akrolsmir
F/in/e.
Lilac
Since that's 12, we'll be waiting around a few days or so to see if more people join.

Otherwise, we start Sunday/Monday
Wojjan
in like chitin
Two_old
tin or chitin?
Wojjan
both. chitintin
bmin11
/in
Two_old
ㅜㅜ 엉엉

now we all lose
0_o

Two wrote:

ㅜㅜ 엉엉

now we all lose
In osu! Comminity I actually initially wanted you to be bmin11 as a mafia godfather since he always gets away with being scum. That was scrapped when we decided on the "corrupt BAT" theme though.
bmin11

Two wrote:

ㅜㅜ 엉엉

now we all lose
but... but I don't always end up being scum and lucky at the same time ;~;
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Yay, we've reached the mininum number of players~

I'll keep signups going until sometime around Sunday or Monday (longer if more people keep signing up).
Raging Bull
Wee in
Salvage
I don't know anything about touhou but it doesn't matter lol

/in.
Gabi
in´ze
0_o
Should have known Touhou was the best way to attract new players :U
KRZY
bmin11 certainly did not put a knife under my throat and threatened me to play I'm signing up
Raging Bull
I don't think we'll start anytime soon.
bmin11

KRZY wrote:

bmin11 certainly did not put a knife under my throat and threatened me to play I'm signing up
inb4 RV
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Okay, we've decided to pick a random role from the three choices instead of the first preference~

We might end signups a bit earlier (Friday or so), as well :P
Lilac
What pieguy means is that he'll end signups at around Friday, possibly.

Also, be on the look out for my area. It's the 4th post and certain things will be posted there as well. More to do with the flavour of Touhou though once it starts.
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

We might start signups a bit earlier (Friday or so), as well :P

Pieguy would be real lost without you Lilac.
Lilac
I believe we're waiting on a response on Qua and Salvage to see whether they want to choose a character or not.
show more