forum

Waterflame - Morgan's Harvest

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 12:27:40 AM

Artist: Waterflame
Title: Morgan's Harvest
Source: Newgrounds
Tags: Harvest Morgans Morgan's Newgrounds
BPM: 160
Filesize: 1541kb
Play Time: 01:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fall (4.77 stars, 203 notes)
  2. Spring (1.73 stars, 73 notes)
  3. Summer (4.22 stars, 135 notes)
  4. Winter (5 stars, 275 notes)
Download: Waterflame - Morgan's Harvest
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Found this song on newgrounds and loved its perfect and almost strange mixture of genres. Still trying to find the perfect picture for the background. For more by this artist, go here ---> http://waterflame.newgrounds.com/
You just got bumped. (punked?) BUMPED!!!!
---/~/~/-- Edits --/~/~/---
-Current Offset=10ms
-Current BPM=160 BPM
-Total remake of Winter(insane) Difficulty
-Kiai Mode added!!!
FolkFolk
I actually like the beatmaps. But maybe you can lengthen the combos in Winter difficulty.
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
Um... ok
Y not make insane... more... insane-e-er*?*

mm201
BPM: 160.000
Offset: 10

There's a distinct lack of sliders in this map. Winter also feels kind of weird. I'd say remap that difficulty. The streams just feel odd and the gaps between don't flow with the music well.
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
Updated the bpm, remapped Winter(insane) difficulty, and didn't add any more sliders. well I did, but not a lot. I didn't feel any good places for them with out doing lame back'n fourth sliders. You know, the ones that go back'n fourth like ten times. I hate those!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.