forum

Nautilus Pompilius - Progulki po vode (Walks on Water)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
heu3becteh
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 мая 2011 г. at 20:05:43

Artist: Nautilus Pompilius
Title: Progulki po vode (Walks on Water)
Tags: nautilus russian
BPM: 87
Filesize: 3644kb
Play Time: 02:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.93 stars, 119 notes)
  2. Normal (3 stars, 247 notes)
Download: Nautilus Pompilius - Progulki po vode (Walks on Water)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I've decided to create some map with russian song.
Well... Result is here.
Nautilus Pompilius - Progulki po vode (Walks on Water).
On background there is fragment of picture by Ivan Aivazovsky.
Waver_Velvet
Quite good map. I'd like it. London is a capital of Great Britain. My name is Kirill and I want the loli. But lets return to the map. It is quite good map. I'd like it.
register281009
Hello, my name is Kirill. I like this map very much. It is on my favorite song and I like Aivazovsky and my cat.

Waver_Velvet, you are Kirill too? What a coincidence! Who like cats and this map more: you or me?
Waver_Velvet
Well, register281009, I think that your love to this map can be compared with my love to the Nagoya state of the Texas state of the great America.

P.S. Quite good map. I'd like it.
Kayavis
I love big tree in my vast garden. It is so tall and majestic... It is like fairies live on it... My name is Kirill, too. ^__^ Surprising coincidence. It is very good map. Please, do not delete it or I shall commit suicide. So the pain of loss will be great.
olejikTheSLAYER
Magnificient! By the way, my name is Kirill too. I like watermelons and koreans. Please, approve this map or I will cry. Did I tell you I love watermelons already?
nuisible
lol'd
beebl
stawr
Hellzero
Не пишите по английски (с)
DesuEagle
Звезда.
А hard будет?
Topic Starter
heu3becteh

DesuEagle wrote:

Звезда.
А hard будет?
Ну вообще можно и сделать, но...
1) Я не уверен, что у меня хорошо получится разложить все по нотам или хотя бы на какие-то более мелкие составляющие относительно нормального;
2) Это требует времени и какого-то старания, потом может быть жаль часть потраченной юности, когда карта наконец окажется на кладбище. Не то чтобы это что-то меняло...

P.S. Спасибо всем Кириллам и не Кириллам.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.