forum

Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GamerX4life
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011 at 10:36:43

Artist: Bell Biv DeVoe
Title: Poison
Tags: scrubs dance Poison Bell Biv DeVoe
BPM: 111,85
Filesize: 5705kb
Play Time: 04:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extreme (4,98 stars, 710 notes)
  2. Hard (4,72 stars, 370 notes)
  3. Normal (4,13 stars, 229 notes)
Download: Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
[Normal] -finish-

[Hard] -finish-

[Extreme] -finish-
Tenshi-nyan
BPM: 111.85
Offset: ~125

Versuche möglichst nicht in Gridlevel 1 zu mappen ^^
Nimm da wenigstens 3.

Ähm... viel Spaß/Glück beim mappen.
Topic Starter
GamerX4life
Vielen Dank :D
winber1
General

--I basically said the same thing in all three difficulties: try using distance snap and use correct spacing for now.

On another note, you should be able to pass your beatmap

Edit:Oh, seeing that you are a CtB player, it makes a little more sense why. Maps specifically made for CtB are unrankable these days. I'm not sure what you are trying to do with this map, but if you are going to make a map, it has to be made for osu! (or taiko/taikosu) and you should be able to beat the song playing osu! standard. (Beating your map isn't a huge deal if somehow you're this amazing mapper that doesn't play at all >_>. Though that is usually unlikely. Osu skills usually has some sort of correlation to beatmapping skills)

Official Ranking Criteria wrote:

Make sure you can pass the song.
Extreme

--There is no source on this difficulty (unlike the other diffulties)

--I truly think you should start off using the "distance snap" tool on the right side of the edit mode screen. Also, i would highly recommend you decrease the huge spacing you have used.
--To tell truth, I don't think you should even play with slider speeds right now. The whole song should be x1.0 imo. Once, you get the spacing down, maybe then should you try making the map more fun by decreasing the speed of certain sliders

Hard

--Spacing too huge, and does not make sense a lot of the times. Try using distance snap. Same as above.

Also, I usually always end songs at the exact same place. Even if you don't, there should not be such a huge gap between when the difficulties end.

Normal

--You have to have a difficulty with (around) 3 or less stars. This one has 4.12. I would recommend you to use mostly white ticks (if you want to make this difficulty easier). If not, then you are going to have to make another difficulty that is less than 3 stars in difficulty.
--Spacing. (as stated above)

Another note, as I said in Hard, I would end this difficulty in the same place as Extreme

Sorry I don't have much else to say, or if I sound rude or something. The spacing in this is a huge problem right now. :(
Topic Starter
GamerX4life

winber1 wrote:

General

--I basically said the same thing in all three difficulties: try using distance snap and use correct spacing for now.

On another note, you should be able to pass your beatmap

Edit:Oh, seeing that you are a CtB player, it makes a little more sense why. Maps specifically made for CtB are unrankable these days. I'm not sure what you are trying to do with this map, but if you are going to make a map, it has to be made for osu! (or taiko/taikosu) and you should be able to beat the song playing osu! standard. (Beating your map isn't a huge deal if somehow you're this amazing mapper that doesn't play at all >_>. Though that is usually unlikely. Osu skills usually has some sort of correlation to beatmapping skills)

Official Ranking Criteria wrote:

Make sure you can pass the song.
Extreme

--There is no source on this difficulty (unlike the other diffulties)

--I truly think you should start off using the "distance snap" tool on the right side of the edit mode screen. Also, i would highly recommend you decrease the huge spacing you have used.
--To tell truth, I don't think you should even play with slider speeds right now. The whole song should be x1.0 imo. Once, you get the spacing down, maybe then should you try making the map more fun by decreasing the speed of certain sliders

Hard

--Spacing too huge, and does not make sense a lot of the times. Try using distance snap. Same as above.

Also, I usually always end songs at the exact same place. Even if you don't, there should not be such a huge gap between when the difficulties end.

Normal

--You have to have a difficulty with (around) 3 or less stars. This one has 4.12. I would recommend you to use mostly white ticks (if you want to make this difficulty easier). If not, then you are going to have to make another difficulty that is less than 3 stars in difficulty.
--Spacing. (as stated above)

Another note, as I said in Hard, I would end this difficulty in the same place as Extreme

Sorry I don't have much else to say, or if I sound rude or something. The spacing in this is a huge problem right now. :(
Ok thanks, that you be honest with me...
I think it would be the best, when I try it with an other song, because this beatmap is so bad...
give you a kudosu because ^^ you be honest with me