forum

Yasuharu Takanashi - Erza's Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eddycted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vrijdag 5 februari 2010 at 18:21:51

Artist: Yasuharu Takanashi
Title: Erza's Theme
Source: Fairy Tail OST
Tags: Fairy Tail OST anime soundtrack
BPM: 146
Filesize: 3714kb
Play Time: 02:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,44 stars, 184 notes)
  2. Hard (4,92 stars, 526 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 577 notes)
Download: Yasuharu Takanashi - Erza's Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
laport
Nice map 8-)
xiceyx
Hi there, for hard I noticed a few issues
- There is a invisible note 01:58:000 of the map (off the screen) (1)
- Another invisible note at 01:58:385 of the map (off the screen) (4)
- As the same as above, at 02:00:645 theres another note off the screen (1)
Heres a screenshot I took of osu! playing the map, there are the misses as I pointed out
above ^.

Besides that, the rest of the hard level is pretty good! I hope that helped :)
Topic Starter
Eddycted
Hey! Thanks for the mod!
Unfortunately though I've quit Osu! (for now) due to other obligations, and other games are currently taking up all the free time I have left so I haven't had time to play Osu! or finish any maps I still have on my laptop. :(
If you (or anyone else reading this) feels like finishing this map, feel free to. Let me know and I'll even mod it. ;)
xiceyx

Eddycted wrote:

Hey! Thanks for the mod!
Unfortunately though I've quit Osu! (for now) due to other obligations, and other games are currently taking up all the free time I have left so I haven't had time to play Osu! or finish any maps I still have on my laptop. :(
If you (or anyone else reading this) feels like finishing this map, feel free to. Let me know and I'll even mod it. ;)
You're welcome :D and aw you have quit osu!, have fun with the other games though :)
All the best :D
OneClickMan
8-) perfect map.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.