forum

Eufonius - Megumeru TV Version WIP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GreenDolphin_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 September 2009 at 16:06:39

Artist: Eufonius
Title: Megumeru
Source: Clannad
Tags: clannad megumeru eufonius
BPM: 35
Filesize: 10944kb
Play Time: 01:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.71 stars, 57 notes)
Download: Eufonius - Megumeru
Download: Eufonius - Megumeru (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey guys!

So far I am re-creating the song Megumeru ~cuckool mix 2007~ by efuonius, which can be found in the opening introduction sequence of the first season of Clannad.

I am also aware of another Beatmap of the same song, created by roxkyuubiforever. But what I am doing is something slightly different, perhaps closer to my personal prefrence.

Currently I am still completely new, and so some information listed below about this beatmap might be missing:

So far since this is in WIP, I am creating the basic backbone (aka BPM) of the song and adding in notes in a creative manner. This difficulty will appeal to people who are new to Osu!. There hopefully will be more difficulties in the future.

This also includes a background video of the Clannad opening. So far I'm trying to be as creative as possible (both in the notechart and colour of the notes used.)

Please keep in mind that this is work is still in progress, hence this is WIP, and that this is my first time creating a beatmap.

I am glad to get as much feedback as possible from everyone. It will certainly help.

So far a list of things I need to fix/do:
  1. First note is green (I am unable for it to stick to blue for now since I am still completely new, advice is welcome!)
  2. There might be minor inconsistent rythms in certain parts of the song. (This can be fixed later on during the completion of development on the Easy level beatmap.)
  3. More difficulties will hopefully be added in the future.