forum

Newbie Mafia 6 (Day 2)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lilac
I see no reason to vote for either DxS or Two yet...

Though my vote is leaning towards Two... Unvote
Two_old
hi since I'm bored and dangerously close to being lynched, I thought I'd tell you all stuff

1. I'm not going to role claim but I'll tell you right now that I'm town

2. at least one person whose vote is still for me is mafia

if I get lynched you'll at least be able to narrow your hunt down, so it won't be a huge loss
adam2046
And you know that because he's your mafia buddy?
Two_old
I know that either you, strager, ASH, or DeathxShinigami are mafia because I'm not

at least one of you must be, because why would mafia not vote for someone who is easy to get lynched? the point of me pointing it out is so that if I do get lynched, the town at least isn't still completely clueless

I personally suggest lynching ASH on day 2 (or now, if by some chance people aren't dumb), since he isn't giving you any material to work with, and he's one of the four above
adam2046

Two wrote:

at least one of you must be, because why would mafia not vote for someone who is easy to get lynched?
Because they think it's smarter to not be on the lynch group.
If someone can manage to be suspicious enough the mafia wouldn't even have to vote for them as the town would lynch them anyway.
You see?
Wojjan

Two wrote:

at least one of you must be, because why would mafia not vote for someone who is easy to get lynched?
Wine on front oh me.
Two_old

adam2046 wrote:

Because they think it's smarter to not be on the lynch group.
are you really that daft?

I have 4 votes, why would mafia not just finish me off and secure a lynch and lead in the game?

and stfu wojjan, you troglodyte

we've already been over the fact that "WIFOM" is everything
Wojjan

Two wrote:

I have 4 votes, why would mafia not just finish me off and secure a lynch and lead in the game?
That's too obv
Two_old
anyway this is the last post I'm going to make

I strongly suggest that everyone who's not mafia take a look at who voted for me and why they did it, and to look at people who didn't vote at all, i.e., Wojjan, since I don't think that Mario is mafia

gl everyone
adam2046
Two...people sometimes think differently than you do.
Mashley

Two wrote:

well I'll change my vote to ASH again I guess, since he is being purposely distant and doesn't have an excuse, on top of the reasons I had for voting for him earlier

unvote, vote Agent Spin Here
I'm not mafia, I'm just stupid. ;.;

Two wrote:

So you are mafia?
0_o

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Two wrote:

So you are mafia?
I think his point is that the remaining mafia are already voting for him.
anonymous_old
STATISTICALLY one Mafia is on the D1 and D2 lynches. You (Two) haven't proven that, and you're making yourself more suspicious by being so sure (because it's impossible to be sure without a Cop investigation (which isn't possible at this time) and without being Mafia).

0_o wrote:

Two then Agent Spin Here wrote:

(Two) I have 4 votes, why would mafia not just finish me off and secure a lynch and lead in the game?
(ASH) So you are mafia?
I think his point is that the remaining mafia are already voting for him.
He says only one Mafia is voting for him, so why not have the other Mafia seal the deal with the L-0 vote?

To respond: at this stage, any hammer would be stupid. It's stupid if the Mafia does it because they will suspect instantly that person. It's stupid if the Town does it because they will suspect instantly that person.
Two_old

strager wrote:

He says only one Mafia is voting for him, so why not have the other Mafia seal the deal with the L-0 vote?

To respond: at this stage, any hammer would be stupid. It's stupid if the Mafia does it because they will suspect instantly that person. It's stupid if the Town does it because they will suspect instantly that person.
strager are you pulling an Echo? Echo pretended to be ignorant and it turned out he was a werewolf that game.

I never said only one mafia member voted for me, I said at least one and heavily implied that both were

I can't believe you posted something so wrong that I had to post again, though that might have been your goal
Lilac
Two, if you are that desperate of living...

THEN LIVE! Vote: DxS

Don't think in anyway this is mercy to you.
Two_old
since I don't know the deadline (hasn't it already passed?), and since you all love ASH for some reason, I might as well vote for him too again

unvote, vote DeathxShinigami, I hate your name btw
DeathxShinigami
Oooohhh man going for the late sympathy votes I see. Anyways. I wish the best of luck to you all if this is the way it is.
0_o
Just so everyone is aware, Two will still be the one to go if the votes don't change at the deadline.

Vote count
Two: adam, ASH, DxS, strager (4)
DxS: 0_o, No, Mario, Two (4)

Not voting: Wojjan (1)
anonymous_old

Two wrote:

strager wrote:

strager are you pulling an Echo? Echo pretended to be ignorant and it turned out he was a werewolf that game.

I never said only one mafia member voted for me, I said at least one and heavily implied that both were

I can't believe you posted something so wrong that I had to post again, though that might have been your goal
Ouch, I must have misread your post. I didn't intend to selectively remove that detail (the "or both" part).

I still think my argument applies, though.
0_o
Deadline should have been 3 hours ago.

I still think Two is pro-town, but all I really have to go on is the he is acting the same he has other games where he was also pro-town. Idk, we will see...
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Final Votecount as of Deadline:

Two - 4 ( DxS, ASH, adam, strager)
DxS - 3 (Wojjan, Nohitter, 0_o)
ASH - 1 (Two)

*Two dies, as an unfortunate result from a giant anvil. Don't ask.*

Two - Vanilla Townie - Killed D1

-------------

It is now night 1. Please send in all night actions by Sunday at this time.
anonymous_old

LadySuburu wrote:

Two - 4 ( DxS, ASH, adam, strager)
Nohitter - 1 (DxS)
wat

LadySuburu wrote:

ASH - 1 (Two)
wat
NoHitter
When does night end? I might be away for a couple of days.
anonymous_old

LadySuburu wrote:

It is now night 1. Please send in all night actions by Sunday at this time.
Sunday.
NoHitter
*facepalm*

That's what I get for only looking at the first page...

BTW, it's not updated.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
You awake to NoHitter's corpse. It seems he was BONK'D to death.

NoHitter - Vanilla Townie - Killed N1

----------------

D2 7 alive 4 lynch.

Deadline next week this time.
anonymous_old

LadySuburu wrote:

It seems he was BONK'D to death.
It must have been his TF2 buddy, Mario!
Lilac
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeathxShinigami
Help me Strager! We're the only americans left!
0_o
vote DxS for being american

SAVE HIM STRAGER
anonymous_old

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Help me Strager! We're the only americans left!
*strager
DeathxShinigami
Actually I was born in Canada but oooooh kay.
NoHitter
Bah!
anonymous_old

NoHItter wrote:

Bah!
M-M-M-MODKILL!
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
"14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)"

Failstrager.
anonymous_old

LadySuburu wrote:

"14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)"

Failstrager.
You will, but the god of the multiverse won't.
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

You don't speak for me strager!
Indeed I don't.
adam2046
I'm glad we agree.
anonymous_old
So...

Time for a reread I guess.
show more