forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm not asking for a roleclaim. I'm just wanting an answer.
Salvage
I don't know he is scum , just pointing that he seems like it to me atleast.
Mashley
There's nothing scummy at all in his two posts. fos salvage
Backfire
...Ah well. :c
Salvage
are you his mafia partner mashley?
Wojjan

Backfire wrote:

...Ah well. :c
hm this is usual panic give up poor li'l ol me is a townie in the system backfire.

unvote
Backfire
By the way, are we the cheetahmen?
:3
Mara
Mashley is right - Salvage sounds like a lyncher, fishie being his target.
Wojjan
So by that logic we have to lynch Salvage. When we get to the effectual lylo, and Salvage being a lyncher no doubt he will joint with the mafia to vote his target (who is guaranteed town) and if the mafia play this even a bit nicely they'll keep fishie around until the end to get a pretty joint win.

Then why would Salvage stick his neck out D1 by protesting against the backfire BW as he did? Fishie was definitely not scoring town points at all so it would be much easier to pin the blame on him afterwards when Backfire flipped town.
Salvage
Actually i'm not a lyncher and i find highly unlikely that there is one on this setup , being that there are no actual characters in the role PM , atleast not in mine ^_^.

also , unvote.
KRZY
wow Backfire you are one unpopular Mafia player

Unvote
Backfire
What do you mean by "Unpopular" ;-;?
Lybydose

Salvage wrote:

Actually i'm not a lyncher and i find highly unlikely that there is one on this setup , being that there are no actual characters in the role PM , atleast not in mine ^_^.

also , unvote.
so you're claiming mafia instead?
Salvage
even tho i don't see your point i'm gonna pretend it makes sense :

no i'm not.
Salvage
also i'm going to sleep a bit , back in a few hours.
Lybydose
coming to a conclusion about all the role names while having seen all of 1 name as a townie

or like 4 as a mafioso
Salvage
got your point now , you're still wrong anyways , my role PM here was given as a role itself and not a character like on touhou or osu community pyp , that was my point.

now i'm really gone.
Wojjan
you're gone now but how can that mean there's no lyncher? Because two people can't be from the same game?
Lybydose
Like you could have picked Sonic the Hedgehog <insert number here> and someone else could have chosen Super Mario <insert number here> and you'd have to lynch him.

or something
Wojjan
Yeah I was thinking that too Luigi's Mansion might want to step out of Super Mario Galaxy's shadow or something.
pieguyn

Lybydose wrote:

I wasn't really serious either (I mean come on, using judge that many times?), but you seem to be keen on defending yourself and completely making sure everyone knows.
That's only because LS appeared to be taking it seriously. >.<//

That said, I just realized I never confirmed, so /confirm

While this whole thing is rather suspicious, I don't think Salvage is mafia, nor do I think fishie is mafia. I disagree with Lyby's accusation on Salvage, but I don't think Lyby is mafia either. Actually, my gut is pointing towards LunaticMara at this point. unvote, vote LunaticMara though I'll probably change it once more people show up (as it is we have about 37 people who are inactive)
Wojjan

pieguy1372 wrote:

Actually, my gut is pointing towards LunaticMara at this point. unvote, vote LunaticMara though I'll probably change it once more people show up (as it is we have about 37 people who are inactive)
...go on.

no reasoning?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..wait, 37? How did you get such a ridiculous number? There's only 19 people in this, not 37.
Lybydose
this guy

puush/Fao and such
pieguyn
That was an exaggeration

Also, as I've been saying the past few games, I always vote on my gut day 1 unless someone does something obvious. With less data, there's a higher chance of a statistical error, especially with a lower critical value. As a result, the person who seems most suspicious isn't always mafia, especially when you consider when the mafia does a good job blending in day 1.

IIRC Rantai, Lilac, Rolled, foulcoon, DxS, adam2046, Jaqennn, and bmin11 (and fishie but I think he's town) didn't post anything after RVS, so I don't have any reads on any of them. I probably forgot one or two people though :?
Wojjan
see pies last time I called you out for voting on a gut feeling D1 you were mafia.
I was mafia too but thank Two for that one
pieguyn
Yeah, but that's because I always do it as town too. When mafia, IMO the optimal strategy is to play exactly the same as if you were town except perhaps in cases when it would harm one of your teammates.
Salvage
mkay i'm back , didn't sleep much >.<

just to clarify i said it was highly unlikely in this setup to have a lyncher , of course i'm not saying it's impossible.
adam2046

Salvage wrote:

just to clarify i said it was highly unlikely in this setup to have a lyncher , of course i'm not saying it's impossible.
What makes it highly unlikely? It's pyp, you could end up with any role.
Salvage
why are we loosing so much time in a meaningless thing like it? i just wanted to clarify that i didn't said it was impossible.
adam2046
Because we can?
Unvote
Vote: Salvage
Lybydose

Salvage wrote:

why are we loosing so much time in a meaningless thing like it? i just wanted to clarify that i didn't said it was impossible.
I almost want to vote you just for that
Salvage
sorry lyby D:

adam : i'd rather waste time thinking about more important things , we won't reach anything discussing the probabilty of roles being used when we don't know anything about them yet , glad you start moving things with that vote ^_^.
FisHie_old
Salvage and pieguy1372 are the most suspicious people to me so far.
You are being watched.

I'll just leave this here.

Unvote
Mara

Wojjan wrote:

no reasoning?
He just hates me so much in general. That's all.

And okay.jpg.

unvote
foulcoon
Vote: Salvage

because you know its bad when you're more suspicious than swift.
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

adam : i'd rather waste time thinking about more important things , we won't reach anything discussing the probabilty of roles being used when we don't know anything about them yet , glad you start moving things with that vote ^_^.
Really now?

That sounds rather scummy right there, glad to see you don't mind wasting time, as long as it's not around you.
Salvage
I like when you're start realizing wich people are good at mafia and wich aren't.
Salvage
Ninja'd by Rantai , said it wrong sry D:
Lybydose
I guess I can put you in the latter group then huh
show more