Total Posts
show more
Chris_old

Lilac wrote:

Lilac wrote:

I'll be damned if you lynched town.
not gonna happen
Chris_old
Also, for the lulz I targeted myself last night. I had a feeling Rolled would switch me my target. Seems like I was right, boy is this game getting hilarious
that was like, the worst lie I've ever seen.

totally.
bmin11
If you think he is town, don't vote. You encourged the hammer.

EDIT: by voting the 4th vote I mean
Lilac
I acknowledged this before, bmin. Goddamnit, does anyone even care anymore?
bmin11
No. I just didn't like you calling Chris a fag for hammering.
Chris_old
I really expect the roleplay part of this for me to like, come at him at the last second and cut his head off or something

or something like that only online
Lilac
Hope that 0_o or Doc does that then.

Eyelander, guys! Or Half-Zatochi, that's equally as cool as well.
foulcoon
The fact that I was able to survive until day 4 is a testament to how hilarious this game was, especially when my team was retarded (except rantai, he just got shit on). Good fight, guys.
foulcoon
I would also like to add before Rolled gets a big head that I killed LS, not pieguy. Looks like the Sk wanted me dead and you got a townie killed instead. High five lolol.

Go serial killer!
akrolsmir
At least I got the "someone shot foul, foul shot LS" part right.

Also it sounds like all mafia are dead now? That would be pretty awesome.
Lilac
And I think I've just figured out who's SK.

Oh wow...I have to reread this thread again to confirm.
akrolsmir
Want to tell us before he shoots you?
foulcoon

Lilac wrote:

And I think I've just figured out who's SK.

Oh wow...I have to reread this thread again to confirm.

Yeah, you, kiddo, or bmin.

Leaning you.

I hope you win, serial killer.
Lilac
It's Kiddo or Chris.

I really would have preferred a Kiddo lynch today though to confirm that.
Lilac
Kiddo hasn't really said anything much to confirm his identity as town, plus process of elimination shows that.

More unlikely though, Chris was probably elaborate with roleclaim but to have suddenly gone broke as to be naive... Bleh, I dunno. Still reading. Hold on.
Lilac
It all actually depends on tonight's kill.

rust being replaced with Kiddo didn't really help. I just think it's safe to lynch him tomorrow.

Also, the SK won't have the balls to kill me. I dare you.
foulcoon

Lilac wrote:

Also, the SK won't have the balls to kill me. I dare you.
Why did you just roleclaim serial killer.
Lybydose
Final Vote Count:

foulcoon (5) - Lilac, Chris, bmin11, Rolled, akrolsmir
Lilac (1) - foulcoon

Not Voting - Kiddo-kun, Mashley

Writing terrible lynch scene now
Lybydose
Since there were only eight people left, everyone decided it would be way more interesting to solve this case with a multiplayer game. After all, there aren't too many high ranked BATs anyway.

There was, of course, only one map suitable for such a showdown - Marisa.

Chris took the early lead, but missed a note a few seconds into the map. He immediately raged and just stopped playing. He quickly fell into last place when his life bar completely depleted.

Everyone else was doing fairly well except for awp, who was struggling to stay alive. It was probably due to the eyepatch blocking his sight. Oh, it also doesn't help that Cuddlebun was constantly PM'ing him. He eventually failed, but was still a fair bit ahead of Chris.

Just before the final deathstream though, Chris decided that awp had to go. Gathering a reserve of finger tapping speed normally seen only in Taiko players, Chris full-comboed the entire stream sequence with ease. All 300's of course. It was more than enough to put his score above awp's.

awp didn't even care, he was too busy rocking out to Armcannon.

foulcoon (awp) - Strongman - Lynched D4

It is now Night 4, you've got 24 hours. Again, you may send actions to either me or faceman.
Chris_old
Lybydose
Everyone wakes up and logs on osu! at the exact same time somehow.

Well except peppy, who was already online. By "online" I mean he was spamming the channels with Random Jibberish and talking about how clever he was to have hacked peppy's account. Then Banchobot banned him for spamming. You somehow get the idea that no one is going to bother removing his ban for a while.

Looks like they got peppy too. That can't be good...

Mashley (peppy) - Survivor - Nightkilled N4

It is now Day 5, with 6 alive it's 4 to lynch.

You have 3 days from this post.
Chris_old
vote: kiddo
bmin11
@Kiddo
Have you read the thread yet?
Rolled
They targeted you last night, akro. I played it a little conservative with mashley.
Kiddo-Kun

bmin11 wrote:

@Kiddo
Have you read the thread yet?
Kinda skimmed through it. Probably missed some important information.
bmin11
Wanna role claim?
Rolled
Vote kiddo from iPhone
akrolsmir
Thanks, rolled.
---
Most to least likely:

Kiddo
Chris
Lilac
bmin
Rolled
akrolsmir

Today was supposed to be when we lynch chris, but in light of what's been happening recently vote: Kiddo

Night actions, everyone?

Actually unvote, I don't want to have him at L1 already.
Chris_old
stop stalling
akrolsmir
... me or kiddo?
Chris_old

akrolsmir wrote:

... me or kiddo?
you

kiddo dies = town wins
bmin11
If Kiddo says nothing (no inputs on the game) for the first 24 hours of D5, I'm voting for him.
akrolsmir
Same. Meanwhile, chris seems to be encouraging the easy lynch to get to the next night a lot quicker.
Chris_old

akrolsmir wrote:

Same. Meanwhile, chris seems to be encouraging the easy lynch to get to the next night a lot quicker.
or you can sit here for a couple of days and come up with the exact same outcome

if you think I'm anything but town you're bad
Lilac
I think Chris has a point. I mean, what can Kiddo possibly say to get himself out of this?
bmin11
Ya I'm pretty confident he is SK for not being able to role claim on D3 or something. I just don't feel it's right to hammer it without giving any chances or indicating "You are in danger. Try to prove yourself"
Lilac
Well think about it...

...I'm pretty sure rust didn't claim anything as well.
akrolsmir
Oh yeah, I wanted to mention that it's possible there's still one mafia lurking around. I mean, foulcoon obviously indicated to the contrary but it could be disinformation.
Lilac
In this game, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mafia faction has disappeared already. The fact is we NEED to find the SK and the most likely one is Kiddo.

If anyone else is Mafia, it's Chris and we can just lynch him next day.
Chris_old
there is no more mafia

kiddo is last

hurry up and hammer so we can win

pretty sure SK wins with whatever side wins

otherwise lynch bmin tomorrow cause he's SK
show more