forum

The osu!monthly #4

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jjrocks
Hello everyone! The newsletter team and I are pleased to present the fourth edition of osu!monthly! You can either read the higher quality version here or a compressed, lower quality version here.

In this edition we have articles that will guide you in storyboarding, interesting interviews with Cookiezi and Garven, a new crossword, and so much more. The design of the newsletter has been upgraded this month as well, so please let us you know what you think of it!
Starrodkirby86
Wheeeeee. <3

Once again, congratulations to the Crossword winners! I'm not going to reveal anything about who won — that's a secret for you to find out reading the issue. ;) If anyone does have any questions about last edition's answers though, feel free to ask here.

I'm really happy how the issue turned out. Make sure to play our little cover game we have as well — check out Page 3 for details.

p.s. don't forget to vote for the next KIRBY Mix
Derekku
Simply amazing~

Great job to the team as always! =)
Hernan
Reading ;D
dkun
Great job to the team! :)
KRZY
yayyyyyyy :DD
Waryas
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
naptime
Good job on that fucking first page.
James2250

naptime wrote:

^

Looks better every time it comes out~
*Reads*
peppy
I was so amazed by the quality improvement I spat out my birthday cake (I'm serious). Excellent job.
Gcode
woooooooooooooOOOOOOO
Pereira006
ho my

reading :3
Waryas

James2250 wrote:

naptime wrote:

^

Looks better every time it comes out~
*Reads*
I think it was sarcasm, it literally made us crash when we tried to open it directly with the web browser plugin. I had to save it to pdf and open it with foxit separately and it took 20s to load the first page.. And i have a i7 980 so that's not the issue here
Topic Starter
jjrocks

JesusYamato wrote:

I think it was sarcasm, it literally made us crash when we tried to open it directly with the web browser plugin. I had to save it to pdf and open it with foxit separately and it took 20s to load the first page.. And i have a i7 980 so that's not the issue here
If there ever is an issue with the high res version you can always use the lower res version on google docs right here
Natteke
Wow this edition is actually very well organized (I like designs too!). Good job
(lol @ Louis Cyphre trying to get his name mentioned by Cookiezi XD)
Luna
That was awesome \:D/

Now I want to see Cookiezi play StarCraft 2 lol
Gonzvlo
I love the new design, good job guys!
Mara
5/5 would read it again.
Vext_old
Fantabulous.
Niva
Nice~

EDIT : 26 correct as my prediction >< I was satisfied, though~