Infector Mafia
- Mini-Queue

Set-up:
1 - Zombie Infector
1 - Lab Technician
1 - Immune Civilian
4 - Civilians

Specifics:
The Immune Civilian is unable to get infected but will not be told that he/she is immune.
The Immune Civilian will flip as a Civilian.
Only the Zombie Infector can infect others, turning them into Zombies.

Alive:
6. JInxyjem - Civilian, turned Zombie - Survived - Endgame

Dead:
0. NoHItter - Omniscient Multi-Targeting Jack of All Trades, turned Zombie - Shot Multiple Times - Pre-Game
3. DeathxShinigami - Civilian - Eaten Alive - Day 1
5. Quaraezha - Zombie Infector - Escaped - Day 2
4. Mashley - Laboratory Technician - Mutilated - Night 2
7. Rantai - Civilian - Swarmed - Night 3
1. Salvage - Civilian - Dismembered - Day 4
2. Luna - Civilian - Overrun - Endgame

Replacements:
1. none

Role PMs:
Zombie Infector
You are a Zombie Infector. Every night, your may infect someone else, turning that player into a Zombie.
You may chat with your fellow Zombies in a QT. When the Zombie Infector dies, your faction gains a kill.

You win when the Zombies outnumber the humans.
Zombie
You are a Zombie. You used to be a human, but got bitten.
You may chat with your fellow Zombies in a QT. When the Zombie Infector dies, your faction gains a kill.

You win when the Zombies outnumber the humans.
Lab Technician
You are a Lab Technician. After countless months of research, you have successfully made a device that will allow you to detect the presence of the Zombification virus in the human bloodstream.

Each night you may target someone, and determine whether or not they have been turned into a Zombie.
You when when all the Zombies are dead.
Civilian
You are a Civilian. Your city was attacked by the plague and all of you are now seeking shelter.

Deadlines:
Day - 72 Hours
Night - 24 Hours
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Rules:

General:
1) Do not quote your role PM or anything the mod gives to you.
2) Do not post screenshots or any sort of factual evidence of private communications, either with the mod or amongst yourselves.
3) Do not edit your posts.
4) Do not talk outside of the thread, unless your role PM allows so.
5) Mod has the final say on any issue. If the mod makes a mistake, feel free to PM him to sort it out.
6) If you need any help, or have questions, or just want to talk in general, feel free to PM the mod.
7) Dead men tell no tales. Dead people may not post in the thread.

Day:
1) Game starts at Night.
2) Deadlines will be 72 hours tentatively. Extensions may be placed depending on the activity.
3) You may vote someone by using this format: Vote : Player -- You may also choose to not lynch anyone. Vote: No-Lynch
4) You may also remove your vote by using this format: Unvote : Player
5) When a player receives more than half of the total votes at any point during the day, that player is automatically lynched.
6) Once a player is lynched, there shall be no posting in the thread even before the mod posts the lynch scene. Night will commence shortly.
7) If no one has been lynched, and the deadline has passed, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie, the one who reached the tying amount of votes first, is lynched.
8) A player has to remain active, at least one post per 24 hours. If a player has not posted for 24 hours, one may request for them to be prodded.
9) If the player prodded doesn't respond, a he/she will be replaced.
10) If the player gets prodded three times already and still becomes inactive he/she will be automatically replaced.
11) If no replacement can be found. The player will be modkilled instead.

Night:
1) Night lasts 24 hours.
2) Any roles or factions with active night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod (see the Role PM for role-specific instructions).
3) Once the deadline for night has passed, all actions not received will count as a No Action.
Salvage
in for sure, i wanna paly something and zombies rock.
Luna
Why not?

in
DeathxShinigami
Yes please.
Rantai
Aww exams are starting :<

I'll replace if needed.
Mashley
/in!
Quaraezha

NoHItter wrote:

Lab Technician

Civilian
/in

I don't understand the "When the Zombie Infector dies, your faction gains a kill." part.
Lybydose

Quaraezha wrote:

I don't understand the "When the Zombie Infector dies, your faction gains a kill." part.[/b][/color]
Zombie faction does not have a kill like mafia at first.

When the head zombie dies, they become "the mafia" and can make kills as usual.
Salvage
are u sure it's that way? i readed it like sort of a vengefull but hm ok-.
Lybydose

Salvage wrote:

are u sure it's that way? i readed it like sort of a vengefull but hm ok-.
If the "bad guys" faction doesn't have a kill they can use every night, the game ends in a stalemate by voting no lynch every single day.
Salvage
I didn't say they don't have a kill, i said it sounded more like normal mafia kills but the Infected with a Vengefull role modifier.
Lybydose

Salvage wrote:

I didn't say they don't have a kill, i said it sounded more like normal mafia kills but the Infected with a Vengefull role modifier.
>they use their one kill
>no kills remaining
>stalemate
Salvage
well seems like you don't get my point and it's so obvious i lost interest in explaining it.
0_o

Salvage wrote:

The Zombie/Infector PMs do not have nightkills listed as a night action, unlike regular mafia PMs.

I'm pretty sure Lyby is right: it's a cult that turns into mafia when the leader dies.
Salvage
i see, mkay then interesting setup :o.
Topic Starter
NoHitter

0_o wrote:

I'm pretty sure Lyby is right: it's a cult that turns into mafia when the leader dies.
That's correct.
Jinxy
In.
Rantai
Actually you know what, I can handle both.

/in
Topic Starter
NoHitter
And we have seven players.
I would send out roles at the moment, but it's pretty late.

Edit: Done!
show more