forum

The Baaaaawwwwww thread * sans furry

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SBKT
Here we complain. About stuff.

I pissed Peppy off so badly he deleted my partition last night.

I think. Seriously, my partition is gone and I lost a LOT of awesome shit I was justplanning on backing up this weekend too. What in the blue monkey hell happened?

Fuck whoever edited my post. Notice the SANS FURRY in the title.
Mafiamaster
RAWR! Why isnt my beatmaps not getting ranked! :x *complains*
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Topic Starter
SBKT

Pokebis wrote:

GTFO, damn dog-screwing whore.
ash
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
I dont have food in front of me, wtf
CheeseWarlock
Slain087

CheeseWarlock wrote:

My laptop isn't working. And Dell customer service is truly as horrible as the stories say. :(
There was a weird story of mine. My new laptop absolutely refused to download anything from the intertubes, and do you know what the dude on the other end asked me to do?

Download a program off the intertubes. It was eventually solved with a Restore to Factory Settings, but come on.
Card N'FoRcE
I left my DS at the store because it broke like one month ago and they didn't even sent it to Nintendo :evil:

And why is noone looking at my map? :(

And why am i complaining here? :roll:
Yuukari-Banteki
D8 my map has been completed for like three weeks and no one has even bothered modding it yet T_T And my next map has the bpm horribly off, but I can't tell the direction, so I end up with a lot of hits on weird beats, but since I can't upload it, no one's timed it D: to make matters worse I just *cant* get the mudkips mp3 to rip no matter what I do, and if I can't rip it who will make the most incredibly mind-numbingly boring 10min long beatmap ever to appear on osu?

Oh, and I haven't talked to Saturos-sama in awhile and I miss you guys...and I wrote a formal apology in my style to Mogsworth, but I doubt he's interested and no doubt if I actually recorded the song to give it to him (yes, the apology is in song) I'll prolly get yelled at for being an overly dramatic attention whore and all that :( Actually only reason I'm writing this is cus this thread is devoted to it, so I might actually be able to say it without getting shot down....

>> I have a bad habit of ranting, don't I? Sorry guys T_T

Fangirl out~
Loginer

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

D8 my map has been completed for like three weeks and no one has even bothered modding it yet T_T And my next map has the bpm horribly off, but I can't tell the direction, so I end up with a lot of hits on weird beats, but since I can't upload it, no one's timed it D: to make matters worse I just *cant* get the mudkips mp3 to rip no matter what I do, and if I can't rip it who will make the most incredibly mind-numbingly boring 10min long beatmap ever to appear on osu?

Oh, and I haven't talked to Saturos-sama in awhile and I miss you guys...and I wrote a formal apology in my style to Mogsworth, but I doubt he's interested and no doubt if I actually recorded the song to give it to him (yes, the apology is in song) I'll prolly get yelled at for being an overly dramatic attention whore and all that :( Actually only reason I'm writing this is cus this thread is devoted to it, so I might actually be able to say it without getting shot down....

>> I have a bad habit of ranting, don't I? Sorry guys T_T

Fangirl out~
If you want someone to mod it, just make a post in "The topic about everything". <_<
Also, post a link to the Mudkips video.
Loginer
awp
There, there, Dougie.
adam2046
Srank300 is annoying, very, very annoying.
My internet connection disconnects constantly.
Parents are technophobes.
The necronomicon is overdue.
Socks annoy me.
I have a fluff load of homework due and the japanese teacher thinks her's is the most important class in the world.
I lost my ability to draw stuff.
My laptop crashes when I run Dwarf Fortress (It's made of ASCII for gods sake)
Loginer

Edit: Great, I think my USB ports are failing. My keyboard didn't work, so I had to switch to another port. Oddly, not even On-Screen Keyboard worked (Didn't start). <.<
Topic Starter
SBKT
Yuukari-Banteki
*emorant deleted
Loginer
awp

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

...vv let me back please. I don't mean to annoy or pester. In fact, that's part of the reason I asked to be banned - cut the drama and let it settle to the past. I simply want to be with my friends. If you wish, you can impose restrictions on me, put me on probation with rules I have to follow. I only ask to be able to speak to my friends rather than watch them speak from the homepage. Please...please let me back.
Can't you, like, ninja your way into the IRC, one way or another?
show more