forum

Crappy Fanfictions - Literature at it's best

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
IN BEFORE THE NEO@LEX
Made it. Discuss fanfics here. You can find a lot of them here. :D
Personally, I love Peter Chimaera's earlier works. They are pretty funny at their own, but the reviews raise the lulz to a whole new level. :3
(About Repercussions of Evil)
"THERE ARE MORE REVIEWS THAN WORDS... YOU ARE AN SUCCESS"

"This story is a milestone in modern literature. Not only do the extensive vocabulary and literary skills of the author Peter Chimaera help create an immersive and deep atmosphere within the story, it also conveys a serious message to the reader. Many prominent subjects of the modern times are touched, such as the fight of man versus nature, the struggle of the individual against society and an analysis of mankind's view on what is good and bad. I can personally only recommend you to read this fantastic work and if you do, be prepared to have your view on life changed."

"You have distilled the entire 600 pages of "Dark Apsostle" into a single paragraph. Unfortunately, you have decreaced the number of spelling errors only slightly."
Neo@lex
I actually said that it deserved a topic, knowing that you'd do it while I go AFK and drink coke.

All of Squirrelking's stuff is win. I found wepon.
2 of which have been Gmodded. I found out about this from a link Moom posted in IRC.
Full Life Consiquences
FLC 2: WhatHasTobeDone
Topic Starter
Loginer
Liez! ;_____;

"Gordon Freeman looked up and said "NOO! John Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and John Freeman walked real fast out."
He POWERWALKED. Srs business.
Neo@lex
John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and walked fast. John Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house.
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
MusicFan

neo@lex wrote:

John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman.
Please tell me there aren't two John Freemans. :o
Dark Deception_old
I have a Fanfiction.net accout and the username is also Dark Deception!

Here's my FF.net link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/988721/
Neo@lex
Uhh, this thread is about BAD fanfics.
If you believe yours to be bad, then we will scan through them for stuff to make fun of.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Locked the post, Dark Deception is now officially screwed. :D
Dark Deception_old
What? I'm just saying that I have a fanfiction.net account... :(
Topic Starter
Loginer
...in a topic about crappy fanfics.
IsThisASignoftheEnd
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2828044/1/

You won't find a fanfiction that is worse than this one. It's full of gold.

"And then…………… suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time."

It burns.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Ah, yes, My Immortal is legendary.
GSR_old
I once started a case study on this.

I stopped after the first part to preserve my sanity.

Topic Starter
Loginer
Well, you don't want to miss the ending. It was written by someone else(Her account was hacked), but it's still hilarious.

"“Acco Nevel’s wand!!11” cried Voldrimort nd suddenly Nevil’s wind was in his hands. “Now I shall kill thee all and Evony u will die!!11111”

He maid lighting come all over da place.

“Save us Ebony!” Dumbledark cried.

I cried sexily I just wanted 2 go 2 the commen room and slit my wrists with mi friends while we watched Shark Attak 3 and Saw 2 and do it with Draco but I knew I had 2 do somefing more impotent.

“ABRA KEDABRA!!11111” I shooted."
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Bye the looks of the description for Peter Chimeara's work, it looks like he's makin' 'em shitty on purpose.