BPM: 115.5
Filesize: 4880kb
Play Time: 02:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Bonus (3.49 stars, 189 notes)
Download: Hirano Aya (Izumi Konata) - Monkey Magic
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Feel different style! This is 8th Ending of Lucky Star o_0 Wow, Lucky Star has 23 different Ending.

And.. THX for the BPM & offset :)

BPM:115.50 (Or 115.05)
Offset:20

-----------

Activited... Like this?
Rolled
BPM - 115.50
Offset - 20

resnap, recalc, replay, reupload. (I need to patent that)
Topic Starter
pokedigi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
I don't understand your problem.
Topic Starter
pokedigi

peppy wrote:

I don't understand your problem.
Sorry my English is not good.

First I made a beatmap for MONKEY MAGIC (LSED8 Version) and post this 'topic' to the forum. Then I made MONKEY MAGIC (Ouendan 2 Version), this beatmap is based on LSED8 Version MONKEY MAGIC. But upload program forced me to edit this 'topic' (That means I couldn't create new topic for the new beatmap) . :(
peppy
If you want to post two versions, you will probably need to place them in two different folders in your songs folder. Also, make sure they don't have the exact same name ;).
Kai
in normal i...i...i can't explain what i think about it try fixing this:

1.- Slider is too slow and other beats come even before the slider is finished
2.- this might be for storyboarding but sound is fudged up can't hear the hit
Topic Starter
pokedigi

Kai wrote:

in normal i...i...i can't explain what i think about it try fixing this:

1.- Slider is too slow and other beats come even before the slider is finished
2.- this might be for storyboarding but sound is fudged up can't hear the hit
There must be something wrong with the Package. I'll put in a new post sorry
James

Echo49 wrote:

Resnap at 1/4 beat snap divisor and leave it at 1/4. Don't ever use 1/8. Fix the spacing of the beats and reupload.

Rolled wrote:

Resnap, Recalc, Replay, Resubmit.
Wow, Rolled's signature phrase sure comes in handy~
Topic Starter
pokedigi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
pokedigi

31Gabe wrote:

Well, MONKEY MAGIC is the theme song to the 1978 show, Monkey.
It's the orginial one. Ouendan use the Remix by Orange Range in 2005, and this version is the ending of Lucky Star ED in 2007.

I'm wondering why it is an English song
Echo
Please set "beat snap divisor" at top right of screen to 1/4. Then go to the Timing menu and choose "Resnap all notes" and "Recalculate slider lengths". Some notes will need to be manually changed. Play through and it should be pretty obvious which ones need correcting in the time line.
Topic Starter
pokedigi

Echo49 wrote:

Please set "beat snap divisor" at top right of screen to 1/4. Then go to the Timing menu and choose "Resnap all notes" and "Recalculate slider lengths". Some notes will need to be manually changed. Play through and it should be pretty obvious which ones need correcting in the time line.
像这样么?
Topic Starter
pokedigi
Then?
James
..then change your offset to 80.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.