forum

Ginga Densetsu Weed OP Theme (Ready For Download)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Green_Wolf_Dog
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, January 18, 2008 at 1:41:03 PM

Artist: Dohatsuten
Title: Ginga Densetsu Weed OP
BPM: 156.47
Filesize: 6198kb
Play Time: 04:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (1.88 stars, 259 notes)
Download: Dohatsuten - Ginga Densetsu Weed OP
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
as i promised, the FULL Ginga Densetsu Weed OP Theme!! it's on [Hard], but this one was more fun to make now that i understand how to do it. thanks again to Peppy's tutorial!!

PS. expecting to create list: Orange Range - Asterisk, Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become, Offspring - Pretty Fly for a White Guy
(i know there's some dude that did 2 or 3 Orange Range songs, but i dont recall seeing an Asterisk, so to that guy: if u wanna do Asterisk, by all means be my guest. i just want it to be a beatmap :D or if u already did it, tell me and i wont make it. same to anyone else who has made or wants to make any of the songs on my list)

PSS. i DO have ALL of these songs incase others wanna make any of the above songs i can give mp3 2 them

PSSS. this is also my 2nd beatmap, so still, plz be nice about it

PSSS. most views are from me seeing if everything i posted makes sense and says what i want it to

EDIT: new BG image :D
EiJi
Please re-upload your map, using "force re-upload of full osz file" on the uploader. Song and video, if applicable, were not uploaded.
Topic Starter
Green_Wolf_Dog

EiJi wrote:

Please re-upload your map, using "force re-upload of full osz file" on the uploader. Song and video, if applicable, were not uploaded.
done
KyoushiroHD
RE DOWNLOAD YOUR BEAT MAP PLEASE I LOVE GDW AND I WANT TO PLAY THIS!!!!! <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.