forum

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin OP Theme (Ready for Download)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Green_Wolf_Dog
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, January 18, 2008 at 12:24:38 AM

Artist: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin BGM OST
Title: Nagareboshi Gin
BPM: 156.74
Filesize: 4873kb
Play Time: 03:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.85 stars, 270 notes)
Download: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin BGM OST - Nagareboshi Gin
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
i FINALLY (didnt know how to before <_>) made a Ginga Nagareboshi Gin OP Theme [Hard]!! this is NOT the Nagareboshi Gin from Naruto!! (thats already uploaded). this is the FULL opening theme from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (a.k.a. Silverfang). tyVm Peppy with your tutorial or else i would have never known why i couldnt upload it!!

PS. expecting to create list: Orange Range - Asterisk, Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become, Offspring - Pretty Fly for a White Guy
(i know there's some dude that did 2 or 3 Orange Range songs, but i dont recall seeing an Asterisk, so to that guy: if u wanna do Asterisk, by all means be my guest. i just want it to be a beatmap :D or if u already did it, tell me and i wont make it. (same to anyone else who has made or wants to make any of the songs on my list)

PSS. i DO have ALL of these songs incase others wanna make any of the above songs i can give mp3 2 them

PSSS. this is also my VERY FIRST BEATMAP, so plz be nice about it. some stuff repeats and some stuff MAY be slightly off-tempo (i edited it on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:16 so if u downloaded before than, which i doubt anyone has, download it again), but this is a first attempt and i worked really hard on it

PSSS. most views are from me seeing if everything i posted makes sense and says what i want it to
Gunzil
File > Upload Beatmap in the editor IIRC
Topic Starter
Green_Wolf_Dog

Gunzil wrote:

File > Upload Beatmap in the editor IIRC
ty, i had realized (by watching Peppy's tutorial thingy) that i had forgotten to put a BPM in it, so it wouldnt before
Gunzil
how did you make the song without a BPM O_o???
Topic Starter
Green_Wolf_Dog

Gunzil wrote:

how did you make the song without a BPM O_o???
idk, than i had to do it over xD
and here it is
KyoushiroHD
RE UPLOAD THIS I WANNA PLAY IT GNG AND GDW BOTH RE UPLOAD <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.