forum

Grant Kirkhope - Hailfire Peaks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
Icy Hard: Offset is 2375
01:47:50 (3) - Extend 1/4

I think Normal and insane were fine. I think Hard and insane could use 1 circle size up, just because its frustrating playing with small circles, but thats just me. Also, in the storyboard in insane, Chilly Willy is spelled with a Y. ;p

Theres also something else that would be neat. If you could include the real dialogue in the storyboard. Chilli Billi doesnt ask for cookies, he actually wants a 12 foot spicy meat special pizza :)

Refer to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HNP8IDKys
Topic Starter
An64fan

Zerostarry wrote:

Theres also something else that would be neat. If you could include the real dialogue in the storyboard. Chilli Billi doesnt ask for cookies, he actually wants a 12 foot spicy meat special pizza :)
Yeah, I know, but I was trying to make a reference. Maybe I should edit my storyboard a little to be more specific/add more details/hints/something? *munch* He also only talks before and after you egg him.

For circle size, I think I originally had it a notch larger than it is now but changed it. I don't mind notching it up once though. I've already given a no for increasing the size on insane though. I won't budge on my position on that. :P

The slider, I find it sounds a bit off extending it. But with checking it and after the offset fix, found that the timing sounded a touch off, so that's been adjusted. I've also fixed the bpm on Normal since I know they have the same bpm, and when I examine closely I can notice that the current one is a little slow on them both.

And I KNEW I'd end up with something wrong when I cleared out the unneeded files from the song's folder. Not that it would have mattered much, though, since I've been tinkering with texts for a little while now and so the texts I used I had already saved a few days ago, unfortunately. Fortunately, I can do a fine enough patch job that it's not a noticeable fix. :P

*will be updated momentarily*
happy30
Just a small suggestion,

On the boss map, go to song setup > Storyboard > and disable the letterbox.
Topic Starter
An64fan
Thanks for the pointer. Fixed and *Updated*
Larto
Offset Normal: 2.385 I think.
Offset Hard is fine
Offset Insane: 11.327 I think.

Insane:
Okay

Hard:
01:47:46 (3) - Shouldn't that slider be 1/4 longer?

Normal:
Okay.

Good work!
Have 2 stars!
Topic Starter
An64fan
That slider is the same as the one Zero pointed out. Except it looks like this time it was messed up a little with my little timing adjustment. Fixed that, and adjusted offsets to your suggestions.

And btw, mod star = +3 :P

*Updated*
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
I've played with these offsets so much I don't even remember the originals...
Normal: 2,378
Hard: 2,370
Insane: 11,317 BPM: 150.05 (Not that I'm ever confident in my offsets, but I'm certainly not confident in this one. I can't play for shit. The BPM sounds a little better though during the slow part.)

So yeah, I just want some confirmation. Or better offsets.
Topic Starter
An64fan
Seibei4211
Just to be safe, resnap Insane, then I rebubble. Maybe the next BAT can find some better offsets, but if not, these should be more playable. Mmmm...
Topic Starter
An64fan
As I recall, not only did I have it scale to a new timing but I also resnapped after the fact to be certain. Nonetheless, resnapped (again? XD) and *Updated*
Seibei4211
kingcobra52
Consider it ranked. :)