forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aquabluu

The above links to the site for a listing of both authentic and custom Taiko maps, where all the beatmap links will be stored from now on. Click 'Taiko map list' to see all the maps!. Big thanks to tetsutaro for finding an inexpensive, convenient way of listing the maps everyone has made!

Remember, if you find a map you can't download because of a broken or unavailable link, feel free to contact us!

A Google Docs has been created by CoroQuetz to manage and track all songs in Taiko no Tatsujin that has been mapped so far! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WHqQkdfT4Djfl3R_N9Ve6_xHoH1DAIqsh8ohQ7oGW3w/edit?usp=sharing
Wanna contribute to a complete repository of Taiko authentic charts? Pick a song from this list that is unmapped and create it!
Conditions
-Must have full authentic difficulty set
-If a new difficulty is added, such as Ura Oni, add it to your mapset and reupload
-If all charts are changed, they are treated as a new difficulty set. The old ones need not be changed.
-Post your mapset in this thread to be reviewed and uploaded!

Useful downloads
Taiko background template (by Rokodo) - http://puu.sh/8cRi
Taiko background template (by Roley) - http://www.mediafire.com/?tfwaomd7nz2886d (last updated 22 March 2011)
Taiko no Tatsujin official font (DFP-KanTeiRyu-XB) - http://www.mediafire.com/?ucbohvskj1m95mx/

It's been a long time since there has last been a challenge around here!

Introducing Taiko Trials V, containing the hardest Taiko charts released in the past 1 and a half years, with focus on the Taiko Tournament 2013 and the best songs that have come from it! All ten songs are at the top of the difficulty chart in Taiko, at 10* Oni. Try FCing them all!

Note: The link provided for D's Adventure Note is a BSS version of the Oni chart. A complete set of charts can be downloaded here, though they are unranked.

crystalsuicune
OH GAWD NOT SOROBAN2000.
I watched that song in action on Youtube(oni Taiko arcade).My brain shorted
out a few seconds later.After all,it IS considered the 2nd hardest 2000 song.
(first's KitaSaitama)

Way to go with taiko-difficulty~oni hell indeed XDD
mattyu007
ohohohohohohohoooohhh I WANNA TRYY!!!!! *reboots to windows to play maps*
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Try full comboing them :)
mattyu007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
mattyu007
aahaahahahahaaaa <3 :)

What's the difference between "Taiko Oni" and "Taiko Inner Oni"?
Topic Starter
aquabluu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
jonathan_old
Wasn't Ekiben 2000 the hardest? Kitasaitama looked easy.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
EkiBEN was quite easy. Want me to map it here so you can compare the two?
Kitasaitama is hard not because of long, complicated beats, but mainly because of a high bpm(~221.96)
mattyu007
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Heh, I'll have it reserved, but as usual, it's just the Taiko authentic. Anyone else wants to map EkiBEN as osu! beatmaps, go ahead.
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

Heh, I'll have it reserved, but as usual, it's just the Taiko authentic. Anyone else wants to map EkiBEN as osu! beatmaps, go ahead.
*stares at my lame EkiBEN2000 osu!beatmap*sighs*
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I made another one, for Hibike! Taiko no Tatsujin. I played it at the arcade, and it rocked so hard, I thought I'd add it here. This is the full version, so it has part authentic notes, and part custom notes.
Download
flyboy87
I downloaded your beatmaps and I love them all! :)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Updated first post with 2 new songs, From The New World, and Osakana Tengoku
flyboy87
LuigiHann
flyboy87
Oh, lol. That explains how "tech-savvy" I am. :P

Thanks.

BTW: Osakana Tengoku needs more speed. I tried a slider velocity of 1.5 and it works like a charm~ Try it yourself. :)

Angel Dream on the other hand... is it just me or is the first part a few notes late?
show more