forum

Allow Kiai Time to be Set For the First Timing Section [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
mattyu007
^ Just as the title says
Ekaru
This. I had to set the first timing section a beat early and then make an inherited section a beat later for a map. It's the epic section - quiet - epic section kind. :P
awp
In the vein of kiai time requests, how about specifying new kiai time = star shower instead of having to use two timing sections for showers in the middle of an existing kiai time
Topic Starter
mattyu007
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru

mattyu007 wrote:

What if you switch between samplesets during Kiai time? (Hello, PaPaPa Love)
You could solve it by having two tabs.

The regular Kiai Time tab, which we have now, and a "Add a Fountain while the previous kiai section is still going" tab. Or checkbox. Or whatever those are called.

EDIT: and the regular one would just keep the kiai time going without adding a fountain, you'd have to use the second tab for a fountain.
0_o

Ekaru wrote:

mattyu007 wrote:

What if you switch between samplesets during Kiai time? (Hello, PaPaPa Love)
You could solve it by having two tabs.

The regular Kiai Time tab, which we have now, and a "Add a Fountain while the previous kiai section is still going" tab. Or checkbox. Or whatever those are called.

EDIT: and the regular one would just keep the kiai time going without adding a fountain, you'd have to use the second tab for a fountain.
I was actually going to request this today. Woot
mm201
Just add a checkbox to enable/disable the fountain. Default is on when the previous section doesn't use Kiai; default is off when the previous section does.

I wanted to be able to have a single Kiai flash on a single beat for dramatic effect, but the stars are too much.
anonymous_old

MetalMario201 wrote:

Just add a checkbox to enable/disable the fountain. Default is on when the previous section doesn't use Kiai; default is off when the previous section does.

I wanted to be able to have a single Kiai flash on a single beat for dramatic effect, but the stars are too much.
This'un.

Support.
Topic Starter
mattyu007
I love how we completely swayed from the original point of this thread
Ekaru
Yeah people, make a new thread for that checkbox. >_>;

*ahem* Kiai Time for first section please. I do want that.
anonymous_old

mattyu007 wrote:

I love how we completely swayed from the original point of this thread
I'd consider that a bug rather than a feature request. Then again, what's the difference?

Although I don't have use for it (yet) I still think the problem should be resolved. +1 support for the idea origionale.