forum

Chart ranking in the listing page [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shiro
When one plays a map that is in a chart, the scoreboard displays both the overall result and the one for the specifc chart. Why not have this displayed as well in the listing page of the maps that are in the chart ?
Zelos
Support times 50
KRZY
This would take ppy like two seconds to implement (hopefully :3)

support +1
Kestrel11
I think this would be pretty useful, and a nice addition to the charts.

support +1
peppy
All chart scores are also tracked as overall scores. You are saying we should display two times the score listings on beatmap info pages just to get a static one-month look at the scores for that map?
Kitsunemimi
I agree this could be convenient, but yeah, it would be a lot of information might only rarely be useful. I mean, if you wanna see the map rankings, you might as well just look at the overall top 40.
Topic Starter
Shiro

peppy wrote:

All chart scores are also tracked as overall scores. You are saying we should display two times the score listings on beatmap info pages just to get a static one-month look at the scores for that map?
I don't know how much stress it would add to the server, but yes, displaying both overall ranking and chart specific ranking sounded like a good idea to me.
peppy
I'm not talking about added stress (hint: it adds zero since it's STATIC after the first month); i'm talking about added clutter that hardly anyone will even care about. It may be possible to add a dropdown to select the chart, but the cost of implementation seems higher than the gained usability (as in I don't think many people will use it).
Topic Starter
Shiro
Oh, well, just forget about it, it's true that very few people would look at it anyway.