forum

other people helping in edit [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aquadre
I am new to the forum and the gmae and i am trying to make a beatmap and realise how hard it is so i thought if they can make people look at you playing maybe they can make a feature where people get to help you editing ???
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Aquadre
I didn't know this ?? :oops: or maybe i was scared that people there would bite me ..... :lol:
Echo
Press F8 or F9 anywhere in the game to open up chat.
anonymous_old

Echo wrote:

Press F8 or F9 anywhere in the game to open up chat.
Yes, and join the #mod channel (click "New... +" and click "#mod"). There people will help you with pretty much anything you need in the editor.

From your actual request, though, it seems you may be wanting to spectate editing or testing, or to play replays in the editor, to see problem areas for other players and even yourself. Is this what you want, or are you asking for specific help on editing.
mattyu007
I believe he means if you could watch someone while they edit, like spectating play mode.
vytalibus
Kind of like a workaround, but I use a streaming broadcast site so people can see me work. Though I've not touched that site for quite awhile...
peppy
I don't see this being worth anywhere near the effort that will be required to pull it off. Therefore I'm outright denying the request.
Babble

Larto wrote:

Many people in IRC are nice and friendly
I'd say otherwise. Say anything if you're not an IRC regular and you get flamed.
peppy
You probably said something stupid.