forum

Ontamarama

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Wow, a strange new DS rhythm game I found has been a factor in my absence from Osu.

Ontamarama is a game that involves you tapping these blobs on the touch screen called Ontama to play notes using the d-pad/face buttons. The actual rhythm part of this game isn't that hard, but clearing the Ontama tends to be, even if you're a seasoned vet of the Ouendan/EBA games. So far, the hard mode is actually challenging me. :U If you haven't played this, check it out. It's not getting the attention it deserves. ;-; And don't be turned off by the 'kiddy' atmosphere of the game, it can be difficult and loads of fun.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cecilthemos
If this is what I'm thinking of I hated it.
I'm thinking of a game where it was basically simplified DDR, but to press each note you have to activate it with the touchscreen first.
I hated it, it didn't feel like it went with the music at all
Topic Starter
Mogsy
It has a lot of syncing issues in the easier difficulties, as I've noticed after playing through hard mode. :\ Hard mode is synced well, though, and the hectic gameplay actually fits for a harder difficulty.
Card N'FoRcE
I finished normal mode in one hour and the synchronization wasn't quite good...
I dropped it, but I think it could have been a great idea if developed better.
Topic Starter
Mogsy

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

I finished normal mode in one hour and the synchronization wasn't quite good...
I dropped it, but I think it could have been a great idea if developed better.
I agree with you on that, but then again, for the most part in hard mode, it's synced really well. I personally do like the game, even with all of the issues plaguing it from being incredible. I just find it fun. x3
Wulf Dagov
Sounds strange, but i'll be sure to check it out.