forum

New osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shael_old
KRZY
This is what the osu! arcade will look like, perhaps?
Daru
Oh, God, my pants.

My guess is iPad osu!.
Topic Starter
Shael_old
peppy tell us already >;(
Neruell
From the video I assume either multitouch or "somehow" multi-input which means =/= pc.
Backstabber
Looks like iPad indeed.
Vanilla_old_1
Multitouch? I guess you play with 2 cursors. You hold one with x and can still click with z I guess. A pro mode or smth like that I guess. Also the double slider u just need to click one of them. idk
Yakety Saxer
Wow! Whatever that is, it's an amazing feat of programming to show off how good Peppy is at making what looks like an amazingly new spin at this.

If only we knew what it was ;) 'Hint hint peppy'
OzzyOzrock
or it could be a creative music video

or simply a cool video peppy created
Yakety Saxer

OzzyOzrock wrote:

or it could be a creative music video

or simply a cool video peppy created
Hmmm it might be, but knowing Peppy and his amazing programming skills (as obviously shown by Osu!), it's probably something he's keeping on a need-to-know right now until the time is right.

He sure does love teasing us with these little clips of such stuffs
Yakety Saxer
Looking at it more closely, I noticed that one coloured cursor does one half of the screen and the other cursor does the other half, and it always returns to the same spot when not doing anything.

I presume this is the AUTO playing perhaps a new game mode? Or perhaps a new form of Multiplayer? (Like Tag-Co Op but rather than being stuck to 1 color-combo per person, its now half the screen each).

Perhaps it shows an updated way that you can see your friends cursor when playing Multiplayer?

One could speculate all night.
Neruell

Vanilla wrote:

Multitouch? I guess you play with 2 cursors. You hold one with x and can still click with z I guess. A pro mode or smth like that I guess. Also the double slider u just need to click one of them. idk

I already see insane maps with 220 bpm where you have to hold 1 button and with a 2 button you must stream 220 bpm :p

P.S. Instead of a new gameplay-mode or w/e it should be, I would really appreciate a "new"/"better" ranking system :/
Remilia--_old
Crap i already have enough trouble with one cursor x:
2 will make me suck entirely
OzzyOzrock

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Looking at it more closely, I noticed that one coloured cursor does one half of the screen and the other cursor does the other half, and it always returns to the same spot when not doing anything.

I presume this is the AUTO playing perhaps a new game mode? Or perhaps a new form of Multiplayer? (Like Tag-Co Op but rather than being stuck to 1 color-combo per person, its now half the screen each).

Perhaps it shows an updated way that you can see your friends cursor when playing Multiplayer?

One could speculate all night.
During hold notes, the other cursor has to take care of the whole thing~
those
Looks familiar.
Sander-Don
cool
Sakura
So this is what i heard about the other day huh
OzzyOzrock

Sakura Hana wrote:

So this is what i heard about the other day huh
Well, it was uploaded today...
The 08 team_Bourdon
that's cool 8-)
akrolsmir
Looks slick. If it's osu! for the tablet, that would be a strong incentive for me to go out and buy that. Hopefully it's for android but probably for iPad.

Edit:

peppy wrote:

I think we think it would be cool if osu! was on the app store.
So... iPad. Dang.
show more