forum

Gigi D'Agostino - The Riddle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on terça-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2010 at 15:06:04

Artist: Gigi D'Agostino
Title: The Riddle
Tags: Green White Paint Animation Dagostnio Xgor
BPM: 127
Filesize: 12945kb
Play Time: 03:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,78 stars, 365 notes)
  2. Normal (3,02 stars, 247 notes)
  3. Xgor's Easy (0,86 stars, 143 notes)
Download: Gigi D'Agostino - The Riddle
Download: Gigi D'Agostino - The Riddle (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Gigi FTW /o/
Thanks to Xgor for his amazing Easy diff.

DiamondCrash's Sb:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ds5g1lpycbd4ln8

New BG(29/11/10), redownload or get it HERE
Vicho
Great!

Star
Krisom
Moddign as requested on queue

Great song! I was going to map this if noone did!!

Offset should be at 00:00:535, or at least near this point, I'm not good at offsets.
What about BPMs 126,950 or 126,970? I'm not great at timing so you may want a second opinion. 126,970 worked better for me.

I'll modpost asap.

EDIT: Modpost

[General]
I'd use this at sections like 00:59:131 -

Use something like this for the green combocolors?

[Normal]
00:10:931 (2) - Remove sliderwhistle
00:14:712 (2) - ^
01:05:275 (2) - Spacing?
01:06:220 (2) - ^?

[Hard]
Why? Why would you put 1/8 repeat sliders >_<. Remove them or change them with 1/4 repeat sliders pleaseeeee ;_;
02:27:262 - I was expecting a triplet here, just as in 00:58:422.
I didn't really like the 1->1/4->1/2 patterns you used at the end, but they work, so meh.

Nice!
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

Krisom wrote:

Moddign as requested on queue

Great song! I was going to map this if noone did!!

Offset should be at 00:00:535, or at least near this point, I'm not good at offsets.
What about BPMs 126,950 or 126,970? I'm not great at timing so you may want a second opinion. 126,970 worked better for me.

I'll modpost asap.

EDIT: Modpost
I'll wait 'til someone find the perfect one then :/

[General]
I'd use this at sections like 00:59:131 -

Use something like this for the green combocolors?
Hum... nah. I think it's better the way that is now~

[Normal]
00:10:931 (2) - Remove sliderwhistle Nah, it's on purpose.
00:14:712 (2) - ^ Nah, it's on purpose.
01:05:275 (2) - Spacing? It's a "anti-jump" :D... Well, it's on purpose too but if anyone else complain, I'll change it~
01:06:220 (2) - ^? ^

[Hard]
Why? Why would you put 1/8 repeat sliders >_<. Remove them or change them with 1/4 repeat sliders pleaseeeee ;_; hahaha Ok, ok! xD Taiko player, right?~
02:27:262 - I was expecting a triplet here, just as in 00:58:422. Hum... Ok~
I didn't really like the 1->1/4->1/2 patterns you used at the end, but they work, so meh. I don't really got it...

Nice!
Thanks~
aRiskOfRain
Offset; 571. I'm rubbish at timing, but that should be close enough for now. Keep your BPM.
Preview points on all difficulties.
If you'd like, I could make you a storyboard. That background would really suit something cool.

Normal;

Your spacing here is really wierd. Your 1/2s are disproportionate to your 1/1s... is this intentional? If so, do reconsider.

Hard;

03:06:712 (2,3) - This jump seems a little out of place.
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

DiamondCrash wrote:

Offset; 571. Sounds waaay better now. Thx~ I'm rubbish at timing, but that should be close enough for now. Keep your BPM.
Preview points on all difficulties.
If you'd like, I could make you a storyboard. That background would really suit something cool. Haha, U think? xD I just made this BG because I couldn't find any other. xD
Ok~ Let's see your Sb >w<

Normal;

Your spacing here is really wierd. Your 1/2s are disproportionate to your 1/1s... is this intentional? If so, do reconsider. Yeah, it's intentional. Hum.. If someone else say that it's weird, I may change it, but I kinda like it.

Hard;

03:06:712 (2,3) - This jump seems a little out of place.Hum.. Ok~ I was kinda... meh about this jump too~
Thanks for your mod and Star :]
mago104
Vélho Good

Ganha uma star :D
Natteke
[Hard]

00:42:145 (1) - spinner doesn't fit here at all
01:35:059 (1) - add hitfinish on the beginning of this slider?
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

Natteke wrote:

[Hard]

00:42:145 (1) - spinner doesn't fit here at all Hum... Really? Ok, made a big slider here.(And so I did on the Normal too)
01:35:059 (1) - add hitfinish on the beginning of this slider? Did it here and on the similar parts.
Thx~
aRiskOfRain
Here's what you need to do. Download this zip, put it in your song folder. Unzip it into the folder, replace all files, full submit.

http://www.mediafire.com/?djqsatg4bd3vpd8
ThePal
Very nice map. :D
I really like how it goes through the the whole song, but I think there should be ticks at the long slow sliders, so that the player won't run dry on health 'cause of no tick hp gain.
That the only prob I can see atm. :)
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

DiamondCrash wrote:

Here's what you need to do. Download this zip, put it in your song folder. Unzip it into the folder, replace all files, full submit.

http://www.mediafire.com/?djqsatg4bd3vpd8
wow, nice SB~
Thanks a lot!

ThePal wrote:

Very nice map. :D
I really like how it goes through the the whole song, but I think there should be ticks at the long slow sliders, so that the player won't run dry on health 'cause of no tick hp gain.
That the only prob I can see atm. :)
Hum... I don't really think it's a prob but I'll check other player opinion~
Thanks for your star :]
Sakura
[osz File Scan!]
Fine

[Hard]
No preview point set
Try to keep the same distance spacing on the same combo?
Other than that fine

[Normal]
01:04:822 (1,2,1,2) - Uneven distance than the rest of the song, should be avoided on the easiest diff (or be avoided overall)

Ok have a star!
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

Sakura301 wrote:

[osz File Scan!]
Fine

[Hard]
No preview point set Ops, forgot to replace it when I add the SB. Did it~
Try to keep the same distance spacing on the same combo? Don't think it's necessary.
Other than that fine

[Normal]
01:04:822 (1,2,1,2) - Uneven distance than the rest of the song, should be avoided on the easiest diff (or be avoided overall) Hum. It's beacuse I was thinking that itw as too boring >_< Anyway, did it~

Ok have a star!
Thanks for your mod~
Mianki
Overall:

Make lead-in 3 secs, because of the epilepsy warning sign?

Nothing else :P
Star~
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

Mianki wrote:

Overall:

Make lead-in 3 secs, because of the epilepsy warning sign? Well noticed~

Nothing else :P
Star~
Thanks~
Ephemeral
The map is pretty good and all, but I still question as to what the BG has to do with the song. The music video for this was perfectly satisfactory.

Oh, and the combo colours blend with the map. Might want to fix that. 563 offset sounds better to me as well.

(I notice that your new combo theming is two verses per combo on the lyrics then a combo per measure on the instrumental parts, why not just equalize them and have a verse per combo and a verse per measure?)

[Hard]
00:42:137 (3) - Silence the end of this or extend it to the white tick since it sounds strange otherwise
GladiOol

Ephemeral wrote:

The map is pretty good and all, but I still question as to what the BG has to do with the song. The music video for this was perfectly satisfactory.

Oh, and the combo colours blend with the map. Might want to fix that. 563 offset sounds better to me as well.
Just thought the same~
SB is sexy and all, but a BG from the clip would fit so much better.
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

Ephemeral wrote:

The map is pretty good and all, but I still question as to what the BG has to do with the song. The music video for this was perfectly satisfactory. Hum, ok. I found a boring (but only one) BG here and now I'm looking for the video~

Oh, and the combo colours blend with the map.(change a bit~) Might want to fix that. 563 offset sounds better to me as well. Ok, fixed the offset and replaced Timing Sections~

(I notice that your new combo theming is two verses per combo on the lyrics then a combo per measure on the instrumental parts, why not just equalize them and have a verse per combo and a verse per measure?) I didn't really understand what you sayid but the way that I undestood, I think that may get too many Combo Sectons for a tiny part. Correct me if I'm wrong.
[Hard]
00:42:137 (3) - Silence the end of this or extend it to the white tick since it sounds strange otherwise But it's already extended to the white tick ._. Anyway, silenced~
Thanks for your mod and star~
I deleted the SB but i'm going to save it and let it avaliable on the forum~

And thanks for the star too, Gladi :)
Foster Don
gigi d agostino :O :oops: :oops: :oops:
show more