forum

Rhythm Tengoku Gold - Ouendan Rock

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 4:01:05 PM

Artist: Rhythm Tengoku Gold
Title: Ouendan Rock
BPM: 160
Filesize: 6334kb
Play Time: 01:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Authentic (2.89 stars, 130 notes)
Download: Rhythm Tengoku Gold - Ouendan Rock
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
See thread

forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12214
YellowerYoshi
You said you needed "offset ninja-ing", no?

I'm not the greatest timing person in the world, but I gave it a listen and this is what I got. See if it sounds close to your ears.

Offsets:
969 ms
60,934 ms
66,443 ms
71,452 ms
76,155 ms

I'd also say the preview point might go better at 00:37:050 so we can hear a bit more of the song before it goes into sugar rush mode.

Don't know if that helped any, but I tried. Hopefully some other more experience timers can "ninja your offset".
Echo
Loved it!

I didn't check timing though.
Mashley
After many attempts to play it, I wasn't able to clear because the map gives you no clue when you should start tapping. :(
Topic Starter
Rolled

Agent Spin Here wrote:

After many attempts to play it, I wasn't able to clear because the map gives you no clue when you should start tapping. :(
The only clue at the moment is the little "click here" thing, and the scrolling of the platform. Once the storyboarding is complete you should have a bit more of an idea of how it works. It's simple simon says though, copying the drummer on the left's drumming.
WyndII
wow this is cool... invisible hit circles XD
fufe
That is dam awesome! Would this kinda thing fall under Approved or actual Rankage?
NT1996
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.