This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
osu! Alumni
3,375 posts
I really wonder how many SH and XH I have, starred a long ago but showing my support to this /o/
Cymbal Sounder
40 posts
Archangel Tirael wrote:
And I think it would be "an eyesore" for beginners, because in most of the players in the XH and SH are zero or very small numbers, it would be annoying.

Maybe don't display them, if a player doesn't have any silver S or SS ?
Cymbal Sounder
45 posts
When sorting the by rank in client it separates your scores into: XH/SH/SS/S etc... There is no real reason to have those counts on the profile, as they are pointless statistics because the value of an XH/SH vs a SS/S can't be determined from just the number of each i.e. a DT run on any map is usually held in higher regard than a HD or HDHR run. While having the current counts just indicates total beatmap completion. If there should be any separation the rest of the letter ranks should be added in as well.

laport wrote:
what about the B's C's and D's and a list of these specific ranks after clicking the letter of choice

^ This
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Xerofset wrote:
Archangel Tirael wrote:
And I think it would be "an eyesore" for beginners, because in most of the players in the XH and SH are zero or very small numbers, it would be annoying.

I like this idea. Also, as a beginner, i can say it wouldn't annoy me. I'd want to see it, particularly because I already have 2 Silver S ranks. I want to be able to show them online.
Spinner Sage
157 posts
Xerofset wrote:
Archangel Tirael wrote:

but some SS players don't even have a S... Silver Flash
osu! Alumni
1,873 posts
Primula wrote:
And if you really feel it'd be an 'eyesore', the rank icons could be made hidden for ranks of which you have 0 of

Won't that mean I will only have both XH and SS on my profile? I don't have any non-SS scores anyway. :P

Plus, if you think it's an eyesore, why not improving the score? I'm also planning to put XH-only scores anyway. :P
Rhythm Incarnate
1,615 posts
Beat Clicker
72 posts
+1 Support

EDIT- +3 Support
Rhythm Incarnate
710 posts
omg support /o/
6,645 posts
I would love to have a HD S spam on my profile. Haha
No star but I do support this idea.
Combo Commander
337 posts
Brilliant idea!
Rhythm Incarnate
946 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
1,068 posts
Nice idea, I wonder why it isn't like this already.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,739 posts
Reply 74 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next