forum

User panel list sorting features

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shiro
It is now currently sorting by pp rank, mixing Ctb, Taiko and Standard players. I think the three modes should be three separated tabs.

I would also like to have the possibility to sort by ranked score - the old one.
ts8zs

Odaril wrote:

It is now currently sorting by pp rank, mixing Ctb, Taiko and Standard players. I think the three modes should be three separated tabs.

I would also like to have the possibility to sort by ranked score - the old one.
I'm agree with this \^o^/
I think there must be 2rank : score rank & pp rank.show score rank first,because I think it more fits MUG.
And when multiplayer ,show the mode will play~
other options in standard should give an option about show taiko diff or not (same as ctb)
and only show taiko diffs in taiko's other options & ctb (although there is few ctb diffs now )
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Yes.
Noob Man
Support.

I'm not against the pp system, it's just that I think we could have the possibility to choose the way we prefer to sort people in our friendlist. ^^
Takei Hisa
this is ture,,,,,it will comfortble for people who want to find good osu player/taiko player/CTB player
and taiko player/CTB player's pp are not same as osu player's pp...why not make their pp become same~?
Laharl

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

Yes.
Yes.
ts8zs

KonataSuzumiya wrote:

this is ture,,,,,it will comfortble for people who want to find good osu player/taiko player/CTB player
and taiko player/CTB player's pp are not same as osu player's pp...why not make their pp become same~?
It will be a huge work to test for find out the balance point
BAD ENG ;)
Sonez_old
I don't care to spectate non-osu! modes so yeah, would be cool for them to have their own tab.
Frostmourne

KonataSuzumiya wrote:

will be too many tabs eventually.