forum

DM Ashura - deltaMAX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sacred2001
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 8:02:51 PM

Artist: DM Ashura
Title: deltaMAX
Source: DanceDanceRevolution Universe 3
Tags: dm ashura delta max sacred2001 ddr
BPM: 101
Filesize: 12701kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Casual Jogger (3.12 stars, 139 notes)
  2. Hell Stallion (4.92 stars, 468 notes)
  3. Olympic Sprinter (4.64 stars, 405 notes)
Download: DM Ashura - deltaMAX
Download: DM Ashura - deltaMAX (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Boss song from DDRU3

CAUTION
THE PLAYER MAY SUFFER EXTREME HEART PALPITATION, BREATHLESSNESS AND SHORT-TERM PARKINSONS DUE TO POST-EFFECTS OF THE GRADUALLY INCREASING BPM, WHICH WILL REACH A BREATHTAKING 573!
THIS BEATMAP IS NOT SUITABLE TO THOSE WHO ARE DIAGNOSED WITH CHRONIC ILLNESSES SUCH AS PNEUMONIA, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, ARTHRITIS ETC!

Casual Jogger
Not too easy and not too hard, this course is designed to those who prefer to click at their own pace and slow down to breathe the fresh air of a Sunday morning. Ample time is provided to prepare for the increasingly difficult but manageable trials along the way. The course is also ideal to those who have gotten the hang of the game and would like to try out a new challenge to hone their skills.

Olympic Sprinter
This course encompasses all the possible notes, designed for seasoned runners who have the power, agility and endurance of an Olympian. Those who are able to perfect this course will join the ranks of sprinting legends such as Michael Johnson and Usain Bolt.

Hell Stallion
Prepare yourself for the course from the fiery depths of the netherworld. This course was designed by the unholy one himself to train his menacing herd of blazing nightmares. Notes are so spaced out that possibly no human will be able to move their mouses fast enough. Unless, those who are endowed with inhuman prowess and finesse wil be able to survive this treacherous ordeal.

Edit 1 (23/1/2009)
- Enforced distance snap on all difficulties
- Edited Casual to get rid of the excessive 'maru's
- Hell Stallion difficulty now has 573 combo :D
- Lowered quality of BGV to less than 10MB and fixed vid offset. I tried overwriting the AVI with the original high quality one without osu prompting for an update and it works! You can easily get the vid at zenius-i-vanisher.
P.S. Please let me know whether Hell Stallion is passable or not. Hopefully with the newest changes as of date this beatmap could be ranked quickly *crosses fingers*
Topic Starter
sacred2001
Umm... Can anyone comment?
Real1
This beatmap is quite insane :D
Not bad, but I do get an awful lot of 50's and 100's. But that is probably the raising BPM screwing my head. :p
Unfortunately I'm as far away from a BAT you can get so don't take my word on it.
Topic Starter
sacred2001
Wow, thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, the rising BPM screwed up my accuracy as well, but that's part of the challenge of this map :D I've ran this map on auto mode many times already and the notes IMO are spot on.

I recently managed to get through the Olympic Sprinter difficulty but my accuracy at the end was a miserable 65-75% with a C/D grade :(

I believe there is room for improvement but I don't know where at the moment. I wanted to achieve a 573 combo for Hell Stallion but I'm not sure where to place the remaining 30 beats. The first time mapping this took me a full day at the office to complete (my boss wasn't around that time BTW). It's so damn tedious to assign 573 timelines! Nonetheless, I'm really happy with the end result.
alvhin1903
This one is great! The beats in Hell Stallion should be smaller. ;)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.