forum

[resolved] QUICK RETRY BUG

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DWU_Pexi
Problem details:
My bindings are R and T Quick retry:0

So i just bought a new razer huntsman and whenever i play osu while i'm tapping, the map just suddenly restarts or goes dark if i'm pressing quickly.Never had this with my old keyboard, but i thought it would be easier to ask for help here rather than razer themselves.I never have problem with keys i'm pressing displaying a different key on the screen.I also don't have any macros setup in razer synapse.I also tried to set my retry button to something else and it still happened.
Anyone else have this problem?

osu! version: Stable 20190226.2 (latest)
Nigrod
Go into your osu! folder and edit the file "osu!user.cfg". Look for "keyQuickRetry" and set the value to "None". (if your using notepad++ it will be around line 174)
Topic Starter
DWU_Pexi

Nigrod wrote:

Go into your osu! folder and edit the file "osu!user.cfg". Look for "keyQuickRetry" and set the value to "None". (if your using notepad++ it will be around line 174)

Nope.it still does it anyway even doe the ingame settings say that its not binded
Death
You are probably holding the control key down (or pressing it for a brief period of time) accidentally while playing. Ctrl+R is also a shortcut for retrying.