forum

[invalid] RealtimePPDisplayer with sync not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Egg Lion
Problem details: The realtime pp displayer starts up and seems to work, however whenever I play a map it stays at 0.00. In the console, everything looks good; It loads the song from the right path and shows the pp I got from the play, however it doesn't actually update in the graphic. It says this error any time I play a song:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at RealTimePPDisplayer.DisplayerController.RtppOnStatusChanged(OsuStatus last, OsuStatus cur)
at OsuRTDataProvider.Listen.OsuListenerManager.?????????????????????????????????????????()

https://imgur.com/spc5YJq

pp counter and sync version: Latest
osu! version: Stable 20190226.2 (latest)

IMPORTANT EDIT
I have found out something quite weird. Really weird. When I am playing a map normally is sticks at 0 and is not visible in fullscreen osu, but when I test out a beatmap in the editor it seems to work perfectly fine. What the HECK!
Death
Please post in the thread where you downloaded the program (or contact the person that created in some way) for help using it.

It is up to the creator of an application to to support/fix issues with whatever they have created.