forum

ZUN - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dakeyrus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 4:21:59 PM

Artist: ZUN
Title: Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World
Source: Imperishable Night
Tags: Touhou
BPM: 150
Filesize: 3020kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cyclone's Easy (2.43 stars, 132 notes)
  2. Insane (4.99 stars, 314 notes)
  3. Normal (4.59 stars, 160 notes)
Download: ZUN - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
From Touhou 8: Imperishable Night, probably the best track in the game. Taking care with this map, going to be my best work to date, I hope.

01/05/2009 - Normal and Insane are done.
03/11/2009 - Added Hitsounds to Normal, fixed a spacing issue in Insane
03/11/2009 - Fixed an error in my timing sections which messed up some sliders. S'all good now.
03/11/2009 - Added Cyclone's Easy difficulty, Thanks for that Cyclone. (Also added Source and Tags to my difficulties, thanks again.)
03/12/2009 - Added another note in insane and some more hitsounds to normal as per CheeseWarlock's request
03/12/2009 - Added spinners I overlooked.
03/23/2009 - Reuploaded Cyclone's Easy with revised hitsounds.
03/23/2009 - Adjusted spinner at the end of Insane at Pasonia's request, and also fixed a strange bit of spacing I overlooked, thanks to Vytalibus.
Topic Starter
Dakeyrus
Viewed 78 times and no modding?

:(
Cyclone
Didn't know you were done.

Use inherited timing sections.

Insane:

00:41:41 (1) - Deceivingly close to the previous note.

Normal:

hitsounds?

EDIT: forgot star
Yuukari-Banteki
starred cus it needs priority and has already been starred~
RemmyX25
Normal:
00:46:41 (1,1,1,1,1) - teh feck?? You're a BAT, you should know better than to start sliders at the same time one ends. (jk ilu dak. but still, fix plz)

Looks really good otherwise, but I can't bubble it.

Also, while I'm here, might I recommend making an [Easy] or something for this? [Normal] in all respect looks a little challenging to new players.
Cyclone
I also included the source and Tags, which i think you should add to yours. This is now in your hands, so feel free to edit as you see fit.

Download: ZUN - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World (Dakeyrus) [Cyclone's Easy].osu
CheeseWarlock
[Normal]
Needs one more hit right at the end. And the slow section needs a few hitsounds.
This difficulty could stand to be a bit less linear. While it's a fun map, the evenly timed beats just don't use the natural rhythm of the song as well as it could.

[Insane]
Needs one more hit right at the end.
00:51:01 (1) - Add another hit 1/4 before this.
Topic Starter
Dakeyrus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
Not seeing any problems this time around.

Bubbled.
Cyclone
Hitsounds of my map was brought to the concern of Pasonia, so i redid it(the hitsounds i mean). Kiai Time added as well.

Download: ZUN - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World (Dakeyrus) [Cyclone's Easy].osu
Pasonia
-
vytalibus
[Insane]
00:23:01 (7,8,9) - Space these accordingly. See 00:24:81 (3,4,5).

Quick fix, QUICK.

EDIT: Fix seen. Ranked.