forum

*Blue Stars are the Hottest! ~ Cosmic*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CosmicKittay
What's poppin', friends? I'm Cosmic, and I've been on osu for about a year now, but never gave an introduction. Sorry if I am too experienced to write one of these. A few things about me are that I like cats, gaming, reading, and drawing. Sometimes I pick up a book and read about psychological discoveries, space facts, or mind games, and sometimes I read wonderful fantasy books like The Battlemage. Fortnite, osu!, DND, Town of Salem, The Sims 4, CS:GO, Overwatch, and Brawlhalla are some games I enjoy playing. Creating art is one of my hobbies, although I don't do commissions yet- mainly because my art sucks. Nobody would wanna buy this trash (lmao)

One day while I was scrolling through my recommended on YouTube, I came across a video of a guy playing a Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA game. I clicked on it, thinking it looked interesting and soon discovered that it peaked my interest. I noticed that it wasn't available for the console I had so I looked for other games that were similar. Then I found osu!, didn't play it much for the first couple months, then I watched a bunch of videos on it and invested a lot of my time into it. Seeing that I wasn't improving much, I bought a tablet, hoping that I would majorly improved. I sure did improve with some practice, and am still improving today.

Discord: CosmicDemon👿#9183
Sosteneshion
Keep it up mate.

Nice to have you here! and I hope you are enjoying your stay here.