forum

Taiko for Two or more in one device!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7
Topic Starter
DevianteBrent
To whom it may concern,

hi, Im deviantebrent! I'm an Avid Fan of Osu! Especially the special modes within it, Taiko and CTB. but I'd like to request something good for Taiko today. You see, me and my sister loves to play Taiko with each other and battling one another. But the following problems arise.

1) We only have one laptop for use, so we can't play together
2) We don't have joysticks.
3) Taiko is for one player.
4) We don't use Internet that often.

so, I'd like something that can be a multiplayer, yet does not need Internet and can be played on one device/computer only. i hope you hear this request out!

Yours truly,
Deviantebrent

Aoko
It's a good idea actually, but it would be hard to implement and it makes the taiko screen look even smaller and confusing.
Stefan

Aoko wrote:

It's a good idea actually, but it would be hard to implement and it makes the taiko screen look even smaller and confusing.
Actually not because the play area isn't smaller like on the original.
This is btw the original multiplayer style like on taiko no tatsujin, so it seems nice.
MMzz
Yes, I want to FC some songs like this like those pro arcade people.

1 hand per drum fc on both sides lolol.
peppy
i'd love this to happen too. has always been on my long-term taiko todo (widescreen support first ;p).
Aoko
Hmm, I guess. Support then.~ ;)
Kurokami
I'm not a big fan of taiko, but I support this idea. :o
theowest
woo! This is awesome. it shouldn't be more than 2 players though, that'd be too crammed and confusing for everyone. but maybe if another keyboard could somehow be added lol