forum

mobile website for osu!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +16
Topic Starter
Rey-volution
My device sometime can't open osu website perfectly, because the page size to large.
Can osu make the mobile website? So people who using mobile phone can open osu website easily..
Bass
Get better phone.
MoonShade
Good Idea! I would support it If I'd have votes left. If peppy needs people to put some mobile theme together, I think we could try and find some hobby webdesigners for this task :)

@Bass was that event ment seriously?
blissfulyoshi
Not exactly sure how much more you want to strip off the site... The site is pretty minimalistic as is, unless you want to remove features in the mobile version.
Topic Starter
Rey-volution
Sometimes I open this site for reply post in forum or reply some messages, but my phone can't finish loading the page completely because my phone says "page size to large". I can't write a reply in forum, or message. I Can't see my profile page completely too.

So I ask to osu!team for make an osu! mobile website..
-Atri-
Bump.

I have no idea why it shouldn't be there

If I want to go to watch livestreams , I have to hold 'community' then click 'Live Streams', clicking it directly will leads you to forums

And the button is so small that I have to zoom so I can touch better

But to mention, it will be load sightly faster for people woth poor networks

(PS. I use mobile mostly for forum replies)
sheela
The new website will I think support mobile.
Bara-
I hope so
80+% of my posts are made via mobile
Also explains my insanely high amount of typos ;-;
Rilene

baraatje123 wrote:

I hope so
80+% of my posts are made via mobile
Also explains my insanely high amount of typos ;-;
This.
- Marco -

sheela901 wrote:

yep and it should come this year
Raen
I have to agree on this, cuz:

1. When clicking the tabs above ^^^ i cant click on the sub-tabs(for example, i wanna click community---> forums but end up loading community)
2. I wanna listen(preview?) to a newly ranked song but it doesnt work on my phone

Then again, if

marcostudios wrote:

sheela901 wrote:

yep and it should come this year
Then yay \o/
Bara-
Hint *Unreadable spoiler tags are annoying as hell*
This is most definitely one of the better reasons this should be implemented
Trosk-
I'm from my phone and the web works really fine, even with bad connection. I don't see this necesary actually
O2MasterFX

Trosk- wrote:

I'm from my phone and the web works really fine, even with bad connection. I don't see this necesary actually
Some features from the web version probably does not loaded correctly due to the large page size.
- Sugoi Sugoi -
Everything works fine on my phone ┐(‘~`;)┌