forum

#announce [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
theowest
Just a few things I think #announce should be improved upon

This happens to a lot of the beatmaps listed there. Needs to be fixed.

bomber34 wrote:

It is awesome how many people start to stalk you after getting those infamous hush hush achievements D:
I agree. Seeing what other people achieve isn't interesting at all. I'd rather see if a beatmap reaches 50k plays or not. Then I would be more interested in playing that beatmap.
#announce is filled with achievements! It's more fun to see if someone gets their beatmap ranked or whatever it else shows.

There's no point to tell when a beatmap got removed. When you click on the beatmap you're immidiatly redirected to the message "Sorry, this beatmap does not exist."

Showing if a beatmap has reached 10k plays, 50k plays, 100k plays, 500k plays, 1 million plays is enough and seems better than having it show every single 10k increase of plays or whatever it may show.

I just think #announce could be a lot more interesting than what it currently is.

Please come up with suggestions and criticism for this feature request.
Saten
I though the hush hush achievements were removed from there already.

But yeah I support this
What's the point in having links to deleted maps...
Mercurial
It's more "Request" than "Technical Support"... but I'm agree with you, this needs to be fixed quickly.
peppy
I don't see why it needs to be fixed "quickly". It is on my list of stuff to do when the whole game's notification system is updated. Also, apart from the first issue, these are all feature requests.
Topic Starter
theowest
Oh, good to know. Move to feature requests maybe?
akrolsmir
Was about to feature request this, if just to say that the number of plays is mostly pointless spam. The only thing I see as being worth listed on there are song rankings and #1 from friends (or on subscribed maps if such a feature were ever implemented.)