forum

Hard in Tango - This is My DJ (Gabry Ponte ReMiX)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luxary
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Diasios
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Diasios

Download: Hard in Tango - This is my dj (Gabry Ponte remix) (Luxary) [xxheroxx's difficulty].osu
Topic Starter
Luxary
Thanks Luca, I have fixed everything except the spinner, I'm indecise (without offence, for charity :roll: ).
Diasios
Credo che gli spinner prima o poi dovrai modificarli, per essere sicuro poi chiedi a Card
CheeseWarlock
Topic Starter
Luxary
Thanks CheeseWarlock :) I fixed all, and now I wait. But no other wants to look at my beatmap? :roll:

P.S.:

CheeseWarlock wrote:

02:47:97 (1) - A problem that isn't a spinner! Move this down.
...ROTFL! XD
kingcobra52
Easy/Normal (I'd rename to normal)

00:29:37 (1) - Too short for an easy/normal map. You'll have to do something else here.

Hard

Several problems with this

00:08:79 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Don't do this. Not even in an insane map.
00:15:47 (1) - Too short and too sudden.
00:53:67 (1,1) - Jump's a bit too big.
00:58:93 (1,1) - ^

Especially where you have spinner, beat, spinner throughout the song, change it.

Insane

01:13:60 (3) - Farther from 2. Distance snap accordingly.

You still have some spinner - beat - spinner stuff, but not as much so I'll let it slide. I think you should run it by one of the top players though to see if it's too hard.

xxheroxx's difficulty

I'd rename it to xxheroxx's easy and make this map a bit easier. Try to avoid using blue ticks unless it's really necessary. (only use red and white).

Edit: Whoops, didn't notice Chesswarlock's post. Oh well. Guess you got lucky. :D
Topic Starter
Luxary
Fixed. Thanks, kingcobra. :D
Anyway, now the Normal difficulty has 3 star and xxheroxx's Easy 3 and 1/2! Does this involv anything? :?

kingcobra52 wrote:

Whoops, didn't notice Chesswarlock's post. Oh well. Guess you got lucky. :D
Yay! :D
Diasios
Topic Starter
Luxary
:| :| :|

I have followed all the advices and now meet again with the correct beatmap but without judgement... please can any bat check it and (in case) put a star or a bubble? Please! :(

(Sorry for the bad English, I'm italian and I use always a translator)

Edit: thanks, Luca :D
Diasios
Yes, check this beatmap, Luxary is my friend, and he's a good beatmapper.
Gohan-Ssj2

Download: Hard in Tango - This is my dj (Gabry Ponte remix) (Luxary) [Gohan-Ssj2 Difficulty].osu
Topic Starter
Luxary
Sorry Gohan, but it's not usefull another difficulty :|

And then, without offence :roll: , this difficulty is bad. Follow the parameters you find in this page, but my song is complete, excuse me. :|

Anyway, isn't there another bat that want check my beatmap? uff :|
Diasios
Topic Starter
Luxary
I'm here!!! :(
If the BAT which have given me a hand can recheck it (and put a star or a bubble :roll: ) would be happy! please! :|
Larto
Topic Starter
Luxary

Larto wrote:

I believe Offset: 1.815 would fit better.

Also, Stack leniancy is too low. Move it up, please.

Normal:
01:11:88 (1) - Slider is ugly and doesn't really fit now

xxheroxx:
Spacing is sorta inconsistent at times but it's okay..

Hard:
00:39:22 (1) - slider is pretty invisible under the last slider.
02:20:06 (1) - Any reason why this spinner starts on a blue tick?

Insane:
Max Score: 17 Millions.
No. PLEASE PLEASE lower the max score, since this map's one is just too big. Seriously. I'd be fine with... 8 Millions maybe, but 17 Millions overdo it. You could for example remove some of the streams or so.

Other than that:
01:23:45 (1) - 1 Level 3 grid to the right

Fix plz.
All Done. :D

One thing... i can reduce the final score to 12 millions...
it is the maximum one that I have succeeded in doing. I hope is all right...

(ok my english is too bad, sorry XD)

I hope that another bat watch it!
mtmcl
I THINK 12 million is potentially acceptable given the difficulty of the map, but I don't want to make a bad decision. Also, could you capitalize the title of the song? ("This Is My DJ") It would look a lot better. In fact, I'm willing to bubble if you fix the title. If another BAT disagrees, they can pop my bubble.
Topic Starter
Luxary

mtmcl wrote:

I THINK 12 million is potentially acceptable given the difficulty of the map, but I don't want to make a bad decision. Also, could you capitalize the title of the song? ("This Is My DJ") It would look a lot better. In fact, I'm willing to bubble if you fix the title. If another BAT disagrees, they can pop my bubble.
Very good idea.

Done :D
show more