forum

Hi hello annyeong~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Owled0wt
I am absolute trash, take it in as many ways as you will.
I've been wanting osu for a while but never had a computer that could handle it until recently.

I'm 20 until september. Female but genderfluid. My username was created on a whim because owls are pretty neat until they're featherless and I like pink a lot more than I did as a child. I have a tendency to talk way too much and I will babble about anything that comes to mind. I currently have no friends i chat with on a regular basis. I attended Job corps and that sucked.....A LOT AND IT DIDN'T HELP.
Achromalia
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

If you plan on being more social, then pretty much any forum under the "Other" category should be right for you! Preferably, the Off-Topic forum (often referred to as OT) is the place to go for dramatic shenanigans, with shitposts galore. Within OT, there are some subforums which are the Forum Games (referred to as FG) and the Surveys.

Most places in the "Other" category are good places for people to get to know you, for example, people may learn about your music taste if you post music in the Music Hall forum. If you like art or want to find people who can do graphics for you, then you can check out Art.

The general synopsis and tips for the "Other" forums are:

General Discussion (GD) - For serious conversations or quality discussions that aren't directly relevant to osu!.

Off-Topic (OT) - The dumping grounds for shitty threads that aren't relevant to osu!, full of some lovable personalities and occasional drama, as well as the rare creative threads. I basically live here.

Introductions - Either introduce yourself to the forums, or welcome other people! Here you can casually make quick friends if you want to skip to the part where you actually meet people.

Music Hall - Music related stuff belongs here. If you are a musician or would like to check people out who might submit music, check this one out.

Otaku Culture - The breeding grounds for anime, manga, or movie related stuff, a taste of the wonderful weeb world.

Video Games - Anything related to video games should go here. It should be pretty chill for the most part.

Art - If you need graphics or want a cool avatar, check this out. Otherwise, if you are an artist, or just are a person who appreciates art, check out threads such as "Post your Artwork!" or "Post your Photography!".

So yeah! Just remember to take a good look at the rules for each forum!

Hopefully we'll see you around!
show more