forum

[resolved] Beatmap Question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Warlord Fenryr
I recently got a new pc and all the beatmaps I downloaded to my account on my old laptop aren't here. I'm wondering if I have to redownload them all or if there's a faster easier way to do this? I really don't want to spend an hour scrolling through list of maps if I don't have to. Thanks!
Death
If you still have your old computer you can transfer the maps over from there, they are all stored locally in your osu!\Songs folder.

Otherwise you will need to redownload all of them manually. Beatmap packs will probably help a lot if you need to do that.
Topic Starter
Warlord Fenryr

Death wrote:

If you still have your old computer you can transfer the maps over from there, they are all stored locally in your osu!\Songs folder.

Otherwise you will need to redownload all of them manually. Beatmap packs will probably help a lot if you need to do that.

So the maps are all stored in that folder? Essentially just email the folder to myself then?
Death
It will probably be too big to email but you are welcome to try I guess. If you have a flash drive that's probably a better way.
- Zuramaru -
You could also use a file sharing site like MEGA where you get 50gb of storage for free when you make an account.
Topic Starter
Warlord Fenryr
Appreciate the help. Thanks everyone!