33.33%
XP-Pen G430S
16.67%
33.33%
16.67%
Total votes: 6
Topic Starter
Suguhana
Touchscreen players got screwed and I'm here I guess..

I joined 4 years ago when a friend told me about this game, back then I was addicted to League of Legends (don't judge i don't play that s**t anymore) so anyways I joined and I didn't understand anything from the main osu! mode so I just drifted to 0.5-1 star catch maps and I kept on playing those when I had free time and then I quit because I sucked at that, I could never improve and I just went back to my old "game" hehe.
Then after 3 years and a bit I came back which is now and I started to learn Osu and pure pp and how to improve in osu and tablets and all that good stuff and now I want to buy a tablet but I don't know which one to buy so if anyone can recommend a 20$-30$ tablet that doesn't wear out in a month or two please just write it along with your welcome message and if you can just add a hyperlink... :) (I added a poll for the tablets I know too)

Right now I can play 2-2.8* maps and I'm just having a hard time trying to play 3 stars and pass them with an S or A so if anyone can recommend any tips or something do that as well and I guess I'm done here lmao... Byeeeeee <3

Edit: Oh and don't forgot to add me owo

CactusCalin
In my opinion (I'm not a good player at all). Your curve of progression looks pretty fine. :)

Just keep playing and you will improve I think! :D
Topic Starter
Suguhana

CactusCalin wrote:

In my opinion (I'm not a good player at all). Your curve of progression looks pretty fine. :)

Just keep playing and you will improve I think! :D

Thankss <3
Regay
2-2.8 stars? then hr hehehe xd

I may be kidding or not, but it actually works for me to advance to 4 star levels (i skipped 3 stars) in a span of 1 and a half week :p

anyways welcome to osu!

i added u btw
CactusCalin

Regay wrote:

I may be kidding or not, but it actually works for me to advance to 4 star levels (i skipped 3 stars) in a span of 1 and a half week :p

anyways welcome to osu!

i added u btw

Did it works to skip 3*? :D You had a hard time doing 4* or you handle it pretty well? :)
ShySnek
Hello,
If I can recommend, look at tablets by brand called "Gaomon". I saw them pop up, when I was searching for some good tablet for digital art, but if I'm not mistaken, they make osu! tablets as well.
Anyway, good luck with improving. I'm honestly still learning how to get past 1 star beatmaps (•////•)

Have a nice day! (•‿•)/
Regay

CactusCalin wrote:

Regay wrote:

anyways welcome to osu!

i added u btw
Did it works to skip 3*? :D You had a hard time doing 4* or you handle it pretty well? :)
I didn't have a hard time doing 4* (note that my top play count is soleliy renatus (hard) with hdhr mod but can't fc it because it feels repetitive for me lol). It's just practice.
Topic Starter
Suguhana

Regay wrote:

anyways welcome to osu!

i added u btw

Thanks! I'll try that, and btw I passed a 3* map but its really easy you can see its my top played im trying to fc it lol

ps: i added u too :)
DJ Enetro
Aaaaaa..... i'm late

no tablet for me

welcome, pls add as a friend ;)