forum

[Archived] osu! launcher isnt working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saeed Saeed
the osu launcher would sometimes not work and i try try everything but it simply just wont work and the only way to fix is by reinstalling the game which can be very annoying since i will lose all of my beatmaps that i spent a lot of time downloading them

tell me why please before tomorrow please <3
Death
What do you mean by "isnt working"? Please provide more detail as to what is happening when you run the game.
Tobias Leander
Since u didnt give quiet alot of details the only thing i can recommend is to go to the osu game files and run repair osu!.
can be found here!
Topic Starter
Saeed Saeed
what i mean by not working its like when i double click osu! simply nothingnwould happen... tried fixing it with the Repair osu! option but didnt open as well -_-
modrei_DELETED
try launching it as admin
Death
Restart your PC if you have not already.
Topic Starter
Saeed Saeed
does taking out the SONGS folder without removing any song and putting it back into the new OSU! if I re-download it?
because I don't really want to get rid of all the songs I play

fyi the same problem happened to me a few months back but I didn't care about deleting then re-downloading the game because I used to play with Relax mod only
modrei_DELETED

Saeed Saeed wrote:

does taking out the SONGS folder without removing any song and putting it back into the new OSU! if I re-download it?
because I don't really want to get rid of all the songs I play
yes it works, you need to process all of them again tho (f5 in song select)