forum

Alphabeat - Fascination

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Symbolic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GladiOol
Ik moet zeggen, dat dat kleine stukje heel erg lekker speelt :D, ga ermee door plz :P
Topic Starter
Symbolic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
Like I said, this map needs breaks. Imho, breaks should be:

00:34:505 - 00:43:010
01:01:574 - 01:04:512
01:22:289 - 01:33:269

However, you can plan the breaks yourself, too, I just gave my opinion on them, that DOESN'T mean you have to follow them, of course.

I think the timing is almost perfect, I think you should use the Offset "175".

Then, I think you could let this song end better if you make a spinner from 02:55:851 - 02:58:170.
Also, place a timing section on 02:55:851 with the same timing but Normal Sound Sample set if you make that spinner.
This is just a suggestion, if you think, it doesn't work, don't do it!

Everything else works great. <3 I give you a Larto Star (A star that doesn't make your beatmap starred.)
mrtn
fun map. Didn't find much wrong with it, timing seems ok. Although I don't really like the bpm, it sounds ok...

Here's a normal version I made. It's your call whether to use it or make your own ;)

Download: Alphabeat - Fascination (Symbolic) [mrtn's normal].osu
Topic Starter
Symbolic
Larto: Thx for modding :), I didn't follow ur suggestions sorry :P didn't really like them.

mrtn: Thx for modding :), and nice job at the Normal, thanks :D
awp
TIMING: OK

[Hard]
00:33:66 (2,3,4) - Breaks the flow starting on an eighth note imo - move these notes to 33:584 pls

[Normal]
n/a

k that was easy
Echo
Topic Starter
Symbolic
awp: Didn't follow your comment because it was at the wrong kind of beat. When I put the 2, 3, 4 at 00:33:66. My meaning was to put it on the basses, it still was at the wrong beatgrid so I changed the 2, 3, 4 to 00:33:738. Thanks for modding :)

Echo: Followed your comment, thanks for modding.
mrtn
huh no star in the modding CP even though awp starred it?
Echo
Here's your bubble.
Topic Starter
Symbolic
Thanks Echo :)
Seibei4211
02:45:95 (3) - On Normal AND Hard, move this 1/4 beat to the left.

This map really needs breaks. Seriously. At least one in the middle. Give the player SOMETHING, man.
mrtn
The beat needs to be adjusted indeed, but breaks are not necessary imo.

I had no problem whatsoever playing through the map. There was never a moment I thought: gee i want a break, while usually I'm the first to need breaks.
Topic Starter
Symbolic
Seibei4211: Thanks for modding, fixed ur 1st point, the breaks aren't necessary imo.
CheeseWarlock
Hard:
00:33:73 (2,3,4) - It's odd to have these three faster beats in here; they stand out too much. Remove them or add in at least a few more like them.
02:55:23 (4) - Nazi-ing the end here. It just lacks... pizazz. Turn it into a slider or spinner with a length of 3/4.
James
Seibei4211
Oh snap, I knew something was fishy about my post. I forgot timing. Yeah, this BPM probably should've been double what it is, but this works, so whatever. Offset 189 I'd say.
mrtn
@Seibei and james:

james claimes the offset is kinda late then seibei gives an offset that's even later than the current meaning James would deem Seibei's even more late... Yet awp deemed the timing OK a couple of posts back.

I don't want to offend anyone but seriously this timing discussion is probably the weirdest one I've ever read on the osu forums.

Just my 2 cents...
foulcoon
Eh, map came out pretty well. ;D

My original timing:

BPM: 97
Offset: 182

Just for reference.
show more