forum

Hey people

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SimplyStranger
New to the game, have to say I love it. A friend recommended it to me so I thought I would try it since I'm in love with music. Rhythm games are my shit and this is one of the best ones I've seen. Hope to make friends here! ^.^
Eurocat
Welcome to osu, hope you have fun :^)
Achromalia
Hello there! ( 'w')/

So uhh welcome to the forums! You've got a few cool places to go to when browsing the forums, so check them out, and post whatever you want (Well, check the rules too of course).

*ahem*

Off-Topic is basically my home forum, and is one of the first places I get on once I get back from school. Check out the Forum Games while you're at it, that's where my lazy trashy ass sits most of the time on the forums.

*cough*

...Well then...! Enough about that, there's some better places to go to than the trash can I live and thrive in. Of course, there's the Music Hall, if you really enjoy music and stuff (a lot of us are really into music, so you might find some interesting or cool people here. Don't mind the grumpy ones of course, you can... uhhhh... just let them go on their own way).

So yeah! We hope you enjoy osu!, and as custom of our warm greetings, welcome to the forums~! ( ^w^)/