4 Vanilla Townies
1 Doctor
1 Action Analyser
1 One-Shot Bulletproof Recharger
======================
1 Mafia Sapper
1 Mafia Rolecop

Information:
  • • Day is 72 hours long, Night is 24 hours long.
    • All people have 2 Charges as of game start.
    • Mafia only have 3 Charges shared.
    • Recharger has no need for Charges and thus can not receive any donated Charge.
    • Charges from lynch and kills are lost. The amount of Charge the deceased has will be shown.
    • At the start of each day, each player will be told how much Charge they have remaining in their personal quicktopics.
    • There is no limit to the amount of charge you can have at any time.
Role Specific Information:
  • • Each night, everyone except the Recharger can choose to donate 1 Charge to another person. If they donate to the recharger, the Charge is lost.
    • Recharger can generate and give 3 Charges to someone once every night. He is also one-shot bulletproof, but then loses his 3 Charges that night.
    • Sapper absorbs maximum of 3 Charges of target. If he targets Recharger, charge is redirected to him instead of Recharger's original target. Costs 1 Charge to use, and the same person can not be targeted twice in a row.
    • Doctor protects cost 1 Charge to use.
    • Action Analyser will analyse the actions of their target each night and receive results depending on the type of action it is. Costs 2 charges to use.
    • Mafia Rolecop costs 2 Charges to use.
    • Mafia kills require 1 Charge to do. Be careful not to overuse!

===================================================================================

Alive Players:
2. -Newbie- Wojjan
6. Dusty
8. dkun
9. Sync

Dead Players:
4. DeathxShinigami - Worker Robot - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1 [2 Charges as of Death]
7. Rantai - Worker Robot - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1 [2 Charges as of death]
1. KRZY - Worker Robot - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 2 [0 Charges as of death]
3. Lilac - Corrupted Rechargebot - Mafia Sapper - Lynched Day 3
5. Backfire - Corrupted Scanbot - Mafia Rolecop - Lynched Day 4

Replacements:

Quick Links:
Latest Votecount
Start of Day 1
Start of Night 1
Start of Day 2
Start of Night 2
Start of Day 3
Start of Night 3
Start of Day 4

===================================================================================

Role PMs:

Vanilla Townie
You are a WORKER ROBOT, with 2 Charges in your battery.

Your job in the factory was simply to join the parts of the Jinocodometers, and thus you have no special abilities that could help you find the corrupted robots. You do have a rather advanced AI, so you might want to take advantage of that to deduce who has been corrupted.

Also, as you were taught to share with other robots, each Night, you may choose to donate 1 Charge to someone who you find would be able use it more effectively than you.

You are a Vanilla Townie. Each Night :
• You may donate 1 Charge to someone else.

All actions must be sent in through your personal quicktopic.
At the start of each day, your Charge remaining will be shown in your quicktopic.

You are part of the Town and you win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

You may also use your quicktopic to take note of anything that you think will help you.

Personal Quicktopic:

Doctor
You are a SHIELDBOT, with 2 Charges in your battery.

Your job in the factory was to create an enclosed space to test the Jinocodometers by themselves, to find any malfunctions. You suppose your ability would come in handy to shield your fellow robots from any attacks by the corrupted robots. Each Night, you may choose to use 1 Charge to shield a fellow robot from attacks.

Also, as you were taught to share with other robots, you can not shield yourself. Furthermore, each Night, you may also choose to donate 1 Charge to someone who you find would be able to use it more effectively than you.

You are a Town-Aligned Doctor. Each Night :
• You may shield someone from any attacks. This costs 1 Charge to use.

At the start of each day, your Charge remaining will be shown in your quicktopic.

You may also use your quicktopic to take note of anything that you think will help you.

Personal Quicktopic:

Action Analyser
You are an ANALYSISBOT, with 2 Charges in your battery.

Your job in the factory was to analyze the Jinocodometers to see if they could transfer information successfully to each other via electricity. You suppose your ability would come in handy to check your fellow robots at Night to see if any transfer of Charge was involved in their action. Each Night, you may choose to use 2 Charges to analyze a fellow robot to check if any of his actions that night involved the transferral of Charge.

Also, as you were taught to share with other robots, each Night, you may also choose to donate 1 Charge to someone who you find would be able to use it more effectively than you.

You are a Town-Aligned Action Analyzer. Each Night :
• You may target someone to see if their actions, if any, involved Charge transferral. Specifics will be in the quicktopic. This costs 2 Charges to use.

Quicktopic:

Recharger
You are a RECHARGEBOT, with no defined charge as you can just generate more for yourself, silly.

Your job in the factory was to give your fellow robots a small boost in Charge if they overworked themselves and forgot to recharge at their rest stations. With all the rest stations shorted out, you have one heck of a task awaiting you. Each Night you may choose to give 3 Charges to a fellow robot to help him in any actions that he may want to do.

You know how important you are to the robots, so you have decided that if you are ever attacked while delivering a Charge, you will quickly discharge everything to scare off your attacker. However, doing it too often will damage yourself, so you can only do it once. This also means that you are unable to give a charge to anyone that night.

You are a Town-Aligned One-Shot Bulletproof Recharger. Each Night :
• You may choose to give 3 Charges to another player.

Personal Quicktopic:

Mafia Role Cop
You are a CORRUPTED SCANBOT, sharing a total of 3 Charges with [Mafia Team Mate], a CORRUPTED RECHARGEBOT.

Each night, you may discuss with your fellow corrupted robot to decide who to destroy, and send in your target in your shared quicktopic. Your victim will be found destroyed the next day, and his chip will be scanned to reveal his role and alignment. Destroying a robot costs 1 charge.

Your job in the factory was to scan the Jinocodometers before they were tested to see if any parts were missing. However, the corruption has caused your abilities to change, and you can use them to see what parts your fellow robots are made of, and figure out what their job is. Each Night, you may choose to use 2 Charges to scan a fellow robot and figure out his job and ability.

Also, you were taught to share with other robots and the corruption was not able to delete this. Each Night, you may also choose to donate 1 Charge to someone, for any odd reason that you feel like doing so.

You are a Mafia-Aligned Rolecop. Each Night :
• You may choose to kill someone. His role and alignment will be revealed at the start of next day. This requires 1 Charge.
• You may investigate someone to discern his role. This costs 2 Charges to use.

Your kill must be sent in through the mafia’s shared quicktopic.
All other actions must be sent in through your personal quicktopic.

At the start of each day, your Charge remaining will be shown in the Mafia’s shared quicktopic.

You are part of the Mafia and you win when Mafia controls 50% of the votes in any Day.

Mafia Quicktopic (Night Only!):
Personal Quicktopic:

Mafia Sapper
You are a CORRUPTED RECHARGEBOT, sharing a total of 3 Charges with [Mafia Team Mate], a CORRUPTED SCANBOT.

Each night, you may discuss with your fellow corrupted robot to decide who to destroy, and send in your target in your shared quicktopic. Your victim will be found destroyed the next day, and his chip will be scanned to reveal his role and alignment. Destroying a robot costs 1 charge.

Your job in the factory was to give your fellow robots a small boost in Charge if they overworked themselves and forgot to recharge at their rest stations. However, the corruption turned you into the exact opposite of what you were, and each Night, you can visit a fellow Robot to sap a maximum of 3 Charges from them instead. This ability requires 1 Charge to use. Your corrupted AI will make sure that you do not sap a sapped robot two times in a row, as it assumes that robot will not have enough power to take next night.

Also, you were taught to share with other robots and the corruption was not able to delete this. Each Night, you may also choose to donate 1 Charge to someone, for any odd reason that you feel like doing so.

You are a Mafia-Aligned Sapper. Each Night :
• You may choose to kill someone. His role and alignment will be revealed at the start of next day. This requires 1 Charge.
• You may sap someone else for a maximum of 3 Charges. This requires 1 Charge. You may not sap the same person two Nights in a row.

Your kill must be sent in through the mafia’s shared quicktopic.
All other actions must be sent in through your personal quicktopic.

At the start of each day, your Charge remaining will be shown in the Mafia’s shared quicktopic.

You are part of the Mafia and you win when Mafia controls 50% of the votes in any Day.

Mafia Quicktopic (Night only!):
Personal Quicktopic:

Pregame Mod Notes:
1. This is my first time being a host, with such an experimental Mafia game. I'll try my best to make sure nothing fucks up big time.
2. Too much flavour x_x
3. Thanks to Lilac for going through the roles and balancing with me. Although I still made a few changes myself that he didn't quite recommend. The roles should be fine, though?
KRZY
in
Oswald
ooohh this is interesting
i'm in
(this'll be my first mafia game, can't wait)
Lilac
Need more newbies.

...In, anyway.
DeathxShinigami
Sure I guess...
Backfire
Robits are kewl
/in?
Dusty

Lilac wrote:

Need more newbies.
k

This seems fun, so I'll /in, too.
Lilac
Wait, Dusty?

Y-You're actually going to-- Even tho-- Oh dear...
Oswald
What did he do actually?
Topic Starter
Jinxy
?
Oswald
Lilac seems so troubled
:(
Dusty

Lilac wrote:

Wait, Dusty?

Y-You're actually going to-- Even tho-- Oh dear...
Hmm, I wonder what that cryptic comment means. :?
Salvage
really dusty? even after .. you know .. that.

that's brave
Rantai
O.o

In too.
dkun
count me inninininn
Sync
ill join
Backfire
NOW ITS A PARTY.
Sync
I hope I win
Topic Starter
Jinxy
Alright, that's 9/9. I'll be sending out roles an hour or two from now.
Topic Starter
Jinxy
Alrighty, that's all sent. Confirm time!
show more