v2 modding still suckz for meTiming
We have some timing issues here.. Timing fixed.diff
- The offset at 00:17:594 - is placed too early, it should placed at 00:17:602 -
- The offset at 00:17:812 - is totally offtimed, if you can listen with 25% playback rate carefully you can notice that the hitsounds is so much earlier than the real sound. Placing the offset at 00:17:830 - will fix the problem.
- Applying those one will force you to use a new offset at 00:19:693 -
With those red points the timing is much more better but also I would ask more opinion to timing expert BNs about the BPMs too.
- 00:04:226 (5) - Shouldn't the hitsounding here be consistent with 00:02:590 (2) - ? I think it should because the piano notes look the same, so remove whistle on the head and add it on the tail instead, or change the first one with same hitsounds of this (I prefer you change second tbh); I wanted to give some variety here, I tried your suggestion but I prefer how the current one sounds.
- 00:21:093 (6) - There should be custom clap on the head like 00:18:749 (6) - tail and next patterns; Fixed.
- 00:29:765 (3) - What about adding NC here and at 00:30:468 (5) - to make it more colorful? Often used pattern when the elements are repetitive and overlapped; Seems good, fixed.
- 00:40:780 (7) - Place it on the horizontal grid line so that the center is aligner with it? I mean: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9793903 it gives a better impact. Also, it's ok to do it since the triangle between 00:40:077 (4,5,6) - is not perfect and it should be the same for 00:40:312 (5,6,7) - too, or make both perfect but always put the slider like that; I actually placed it like that because I made a zig-zag pattern between (4) & (5) and (6) & (7).
- 00:44:062 (6) - Would add NC here because the new section starts on this downbeat and remove it from 00:45:233 (1) - instead being the combo 00:45:233 (1,2,3,4) - actually too short; Added.
- 00:45:937 (1,2) - I do not get this rhythm honestly, the stronger pitch is on 00:46:874 - where the vocal starts, so I would just add a circle at 00:46:640 - , start an 1/1 slider at 00:46:874 - that fills the vocal and use a circle at 00:47:577 - : https://puu.sh/yJ1Dt.png Moreover I know you used this rhythm to be consistent with the next section ad 00:48:515 (2) - but here is fine since the vocal starts on the red tick while here starts on the white one. Do not forget to fix the hitsounding! Fixed.
- 00:57:421 (2) - (If it's for Sekai I am sorry, ask Andrea to traduct it for you ahah I feel better to explain this point in italian for him) Te lo spiego in italiano perchè non mi saprei esprimere bene in inglese. C'è qualcosa di sbagliato qui perchè la fine dello slider dovrebbe terminare al "o ahi" su 00:57:890 - proprio come hai fatto per 00:56:718 (4) - perchè attualmente la cosa non ha molto senso e il ritmo mi è sembrato sballatissimo. Puoi fixare mettendoci un circle di mezzo cosi che tu possa startare lo slider sul tick bianco e farlo terminare nel punto in cui deve per essere consistente con il precedente pattern. Ovviamente per fixare questo ci vuole anche che rifixi la simmetria del pattern in arrivo, ma fidati l'ho trovato un po' troppo sballato come ritmo considerando il modo in cui hai mappato il vocal di prima, come già detto. Yep, fixed this as well.
- 01:00:468 (7) - Missing hitsound, maybe clap? True, added it.
- 01:13:827 (6) - Small tip, place it at 412|360 so that you make a triangle between 01:12:890 (2,3) - ? The flow is much more smoother and natural compared to the linear pattern imo; Yeah, I like it, fixed.
- 01:24:374 (5,6) - Why this sudden change of the logic of the pattern? It should be blanketted with 01:24:374 (5) - for consistency; Sekai placed it that way to make a linear flow with the previous slider.
- 01:31:874 (4) - Shouldn't this be placed at 141|288 for symmetry with 01:30:937 (1) - tail? I placed it that way for making it consistent with the symmetry.
- 01:32:577 (5,6) - If you fix previous point, just reduce the spacing of this jump from the previous slider, also I would add NC on (6) so the combo doesn't get that long; No fix since I didn't change the previous one.
- 01:40:312 (6) - NC here for new section and remove it from 01:41:718 (1) - and add it on 01:42:187 (3) - Fixed.
- 01:54:140 (3) - Same concept of 00:57:421 (2) -; Seems fine here actually, the lyrics begin at a different time compared to the other pattern.
- 02:17:577 (10) - Mh.. I would add NC here or I just would make the rhythm consistent with previous section tbh lol; New combo seems fine here, added.
- 02:46:405 (2) - Looks empty without hitsounding; I left it empty also at 01:42:427 (2) - and 04:24:146 (2) - , tried adding a whistle but it sounds weird to me, so I'd rather keeping it like that.
- 03:10:780 (9,10) - This antijump made me sad tbh D: if you want to change it do not forget to fix 03:14:999 (9) - as well; I can't really find any other way to change this, so I'll keep it.
- 04:02:108 (8) - Stack with 04:00:937 (3) - pls this has no sense there; Fixed.