forum

Junichi Masuda - Heavy Rain (LightUmbreon's Remix) ~Approval

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jeudi 8 décembre 2011 at 19:31:59

Artist: Junichi Masuda
Title: Heavy Rain (LightUmbreon's Remix)
Source: Pokemon
Tags: Kyogre Go Ichinose Morikazu Aoki Ruby Sapphire
BPM: 145
Filesize: 3255kb
Play Time: 03:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Drizzle (4,96 stars, 734 notes)
Download: LightUmbreon - Heavy Rain
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
KYOGRE !
HeatKai
go go ~!
h3k1ru
very interesting song and map o:
Topic Starter
Kurai

h3k1ru wrote:

very interesting song and map o:
MoodyRPG
Hi Kurai :3

General
. Disable the countdown

Drizzle
HP: +1
OD: +1

00:13:700 (2) - Stack with (1)
00:24:872 (5) - Just a suggestion,maybe delete this note and add spinner?
02:27:976 (6) - Maybe new combo?

Perfect and solid map as always,Good Luck Kurai :3
Topic Starter
Kurai

MoodyRPG wrote:

Hi Kurai :3

General
. Disable the countdown done

Drizzle
HP: +1
OD: +1 done

00:13:700 (2) - Stack with (1) It's intentional
00:24:872 (5) - Just a suggestion,maybe delete this note and add spinner? I already tought about this, but I don't really like :/
02:27:976 (6) - Maybe new combo? Oh sure

Perfect and solid map as always,Good Luck Kurai :3
Thanks <3
eldnl
Random mod ~

[General]

1. Disable letterbox during breaks, is not necessary and cover the background.
  2. As far as I know, the artist should be LightUmbreon, and you should remove it from the tittle too.
[Drizzle]

1. In my opinion, AR9 is too much for a 145bpm song. Suggest change it to 8.
  2. 00:00:045 - I think is better if you use soft hitsounds here, fit better with the song. But use soft just for the quiet part. And also you should change the clap by the custom clap.
  3. 02:25:700 - Same as above ^ and here you can follow the rythm with the whistles.
The map seems very good, the only thing that I disagree is in the abuse of normal-hitsounds, but this isn't a big problem, you can also add a taiko difficulty.

Star ~
Topic Starter
Kurai

eldnl wrote:

Random mod ~

[General]

1. Disable letterbox during breaks, is not necessary and cover the background. Oh, yes o.o
  2. As far as I know, the artist should be LightUmbreon, and you should remove it from the tittle too. Junichi Masudais the original composer, LightUmbreon just remixed it, I think the title is fine. I need more advices on this I think.
[Drizzle]

1. In my opinion, AR9 is too much for a 145bpm song. Suggest change it to 8. AR9 plays very well ;~;
  2. 00:00:045 - I think is better if you use soft hitsounds here, fit better with the song. But use soft just for the quiet part. And also you should change the clap by the custom clap. Awesome
  3. 02:25:700 - Same as above ^ and here you can follow the rythm with the whistles. ^
The map seems very good, the only thing that I disagree is in the abuse of normal-hitsounds, but this isn't a big problem, you can also add a taiko difficulty. If someone make me a taiko difficulty, I would be glad to add it :3

Star ~
Thanks a lot ~
xierbaliti
-Drizzle-
how about to add new combo to some anti jumps?
such as 00:23:941 (2) -
00:35:217 (7) -

nice map, so just a suggestion here.

star for now.
Topic Starter
Kurai
Fixed :3
xierbaliti
ok, bubble #1

nice job kurai~
eldnl

KuraiPettan wrote:

eldnl wrote:

[General]

[*] As far as I know, the artist should be LightUmbreon, and you should remove it from the tittle too. Junichi Masudais the original composer, LightUmbreon just remixed it, I think the title is fine. I need more advices on this I think.[/list]
Thanks a lot ~
When someone make a remix of a song, the author is who does the remix, not the original author. By the way, I think the tittle is fine anyways.

xierbaliti wrote:

-Drizzle-
how about to add new combo to some anti jumps?
such as 00:23:941 (2) -
00:35:217 (7) -

nice map, so just a suggestion here.

star for now.
How a new combo can fix an Anti jump?
Just a question.

Good Luck with the map o/
Topic Starter
Kurai
It don't fix an anti-jump, it just make it more readable :3
eldnl

KuraiPettan wrote:

It don't fix an anti-jump, it just make it more readable :3
eww fast answer, I edited my post, but in my opinion this is not more readable with a new combo ... it's the same.
lolcubes
\:D Modding approval maps!

[General]
  1. Timing: Use offset 55 (+10), yours is a bit too early. ;x;
[Drizzle]
  1. Suggestion to consider: Tried using AR8? I am fine with 9, but 8 fits very nicely I think (makes DT possible too). Up to you hehe.
  2. 00:19:089 (8) - I feel that you ran out of space, so you placed it like this. I suggest that you move it a bit somewhere else, it's a bit messy.
  3. 00:59:537 - Maybe add a note here? It's in the rhythm, having a triplet facing downwards feels awesome. Since the map (and the song) is based on the rhythm I feel having a note here is great.
  4. 02:00:675 (1,2) - I think the new combo on 2 makes it better, follows the music better and makes the 3/4 jump more readable.
  5. 02:05:848 (9) - Also I think you should use new combo here, because this is the heavy note that starts the next section.
  6. 03:07:710 (2) - This slider is incorrectly placed, the end should be on a 1/8 tick, not 1/6.
Pains me that I have to pop this, the map is really nice and energetic, was fun to play, but the timing is too early. ;x;
Topic Starter
Kurai

lolcubes wrote:

\:D Modding approval maps!

[General]
  1. Timing: Use offset 55 (+10), yours is a bit too early. ;x; Ok ;~;
[Drizzle]
  1. Suggestion to consider: Tried using AR8? I am fine with 9, but 8 fits very nicely I think (makes DT possible too). Up to you hehe. Nope, AR8 is fine but I think AR9 plays better
  2. 00:19:089 (8) - I feel that you ran out of space, so you placed it like this. I suggest that you move it a bit somewhere else, it's a bit messy. That was intentional but ok, fixed
  3. 00:59:537 - Maybe add a note here? It's in the rhythm, having a triplet facing downwards feels awesome. Since the map (and the song) is based on the rhythm I feel having a note here is great. of course
  4. 02:00:675 (1,2) - I think the new combo on 2 makes it better, follows the music better and makes the 3/4 jump more readable. You're right
  5. 02:05:848 (9) - Also I think you should use new combo here, because this is the heavy note that starts the next section. Done
  6. 03:07:710 (2) - This slider is incorrectly placed, the end should be on a 1/8 tick, not 1/6. I don't see any difference, but I believe you >w<!
Pains me that I have to pop this, the map is really nice and energetic, was fun to play, but the timing is too early. ;x; ;~~;
Thank you ~
lolcubes
Alright, this looks awesome. Unfortunately due to the bad timing I can only return the bubble. ;~;

Bubble #1.
Andrea
Looks pretty good to me.

Bubble #2~
Topic Starter
Kurai
Thank you Andrea <3
Louis Cyphre
go go rank!
show more