forum

hi, how's life

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keremaru
hey there, i'm keremal, the idiot you probably saw post in a forum game that was dead for 11 months until i came and messed it up. i am currently, at the time of making this, a 14 year old adolescent boy (i know, the current ahri pfp is a bit off-setting, it's supposed to be) that got introduced to osu! by a classmate that is in my first period english class. i play diep.io (for the most part i main auto gunner and overlord) and pokemon (terrible sweeper/hazard team) other than osu!, and the gamemode on osu that i play all the time (none other) is osu!mania, because it's easy keybinds when it's not gotta blasting and on 5-keys or so. either way, as of today, i am a complete and total noob at osu!. but hopefully i get better over the years, while keeping up with my side hobbies. if you want to catch me on discord, my user is @keremal#1986, and i probably don't have as much GameWisp emotes as you or your possible friend does, even though i've had an account for at least a year. so yeah, that's my generic lifestory that nobody would want to listen over the campfire or when i'm old. hope i actually get good and not suck at all when i'm probably going to over the course of my osu! life. jaa matane.
Aleks Snow
Hello buddy! I hope you're having a good time playing osu! I'm also a mania player myself, because I'm left-handed and playing the Standard gamemode makes it quite a bit of challenge for me hahahaha.

I see that you've joined recently, so what brought you to osu? (A friend introduced you to this game or something like that?)
Topic Starter
keremaru
yeah, i'm having a pretty good time in osu!mania, 6k is a bit tricky, but i think i got 4k and 5k down. i did get introduced to this game by someone, but technically not a friend, just a classmate. :P
Jun Maeda
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
keremaru
thanks! i pretty much suck at osu!/osu!mania as a whole (50-60% accuracy ;-;), but it's a process.
Aleks Snow
We all go through that process bruh, it all comes down to dedication :)
Topic Starter
keremaru
i know ^^
CringyWeabo
life's good... you?