forum

I'm a year late, oops!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AstraStarFall
Hello, name's Astra!

I'm a 14 year old who's been playing osu! since September of 2016, but I still really suck in osu! because it decides to kill my laptop 3 times and now I ain't jinxing anything (hopefully). I'm from Malaysia, so hello, fellow Malaysians!

I like playing video games, watching anime and drawing! Currently doing a comic as a personal project xP. I'm not feminine? Is that bad? It's quite hard for me to make friends because I'm a pretty shy person xP.

Anyways, since I'm quite bad with intros, nice to meet you? Hopefully I can make some new friends here :].
Ryoid
Hi neighborhood and welcome to the forum!
Better late than nothing and don't worry cause you're not the only shy around when making an intros
Just play more then git gud then you be fine, do not to worry about performance just play and find what are you bad of
If you bad at jump? Try some jump practice or some jumpy hard song like no title for example
Bad at passing harder map? Play more hard nor insane diff and try to focusing not on FC'ing and don't retry the same beatmap
For a good reading, its pretty helpful when passing insane map and if that is not kind of type of tips you want?
Try to search sticky thread at Gameplay & ranking forum (G&R for short)
Well that's all I can say so good luck and enjoy the game :D
Jun Maeda
Welcome to the forums!
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Wall-ed
welcome to the forum
Iyouka
Yo sahabat! Welcome to the osu! community~

Simple note to my Malaysian friend (Astra)
Biar lambat asalkan selamat betul tak? :lol: